Things candle people say.

Ramr

On 9/25/2018 at 10:54 AM, ShelleyF said:

You are right it is nasty. I did not want any part of that. Money is not that important to me.

When I was unemployed a few years ago, I sold my gross old gym shoes for $30.  That filled up my tank for a while.  I got rid of my falling apart shoes and got some cash, some random got..my shoes to do whatever with.   Definitely a fair trade and I think I came out ahead on it. 

• Like 2

On 9/25/2018 at 11:43 PM, Ramr said:

Wait! Wait! We can bring this wildly off topic thread back in line!

Take your worn, not-fresh underwear, dip them in wax, roll them around a wick and sell them as candles. Claim they will release pheromones or some such nonsense when lit. They will need to carry a safety label: "WARNING only light these outdoors in a 45 gallon steel barrel, otherwise your house will burn down and the insurance people will not cover you if you lit some old, stinky, flammable panties on fire, you idiot! "

What will we call them? Flannel Flames? Gaslight Gonch? Pyro-Panties?  I think I've just found my get-rich-quick scheme. I claim all rights from now on until the end of the universe for this idea which no one can ever patent or copy, amen.

Yeah, and if a crime is committed and your DNA is found on your worn, not-fresh underwear dipped in wax........where do you go from there.........serial rapist, etc, etc, etc.............

• Haha 3

On 9/26/2018 at 1:06 AM, moonshine said:

🙈🙈🙊🙊

hell what am I doing battling wax when I can just throw my undergarments in a package at the end of the day and pay my mortgage 😂🤣

lol, lol

Trappeur

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2018 at 5:29 PM, Daisymay66 said:

So I must be really stupid cause I’m TOTALLY NOT GETTING the dirty socks and the pantie thing makes me want to puke!! Why in the heck would anyone buy those things. That takes disgusting to a whole new level. Why would anyone do that? 

Your right....what a level...

They are sick perv's who get their rocks off I'm sure....

Trappeur

26 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Your right....what a level...

They are sick perv's who get their rocks off I'm sure....

Trappeur

All I got to say is that is soooooooo sick! You are right Trapp! To be honest I can’t even believe it but I sure ain’t gonna look at it!!!

On 10/9/2018 at 4:29 PM, Daisymay66 said:

So I must be really stupid cause I’m TOTALLY NOT GETTING the dirty socks and the pantie thing makes me want to puke!! Why in the heck would anyone buy those things. That takes disgusting to a whole new level. Why would anyone do that? 

No. I'm not getting it either. If I knew what this was all about and there's money to be made, I might at least entertain the thought of... Nah! Forget I said that.:faint:

• Haha 2