Fancy Jars Update

ebcandles

I picked up 2 cases of jars last weekend. The owner Ron and his wife are super nice and have this HUGE storefront where they sell their own soy candles and have this really nice setup in the back where they house the jars along with their wax melter (huge) and other items where they make the candles.

Since then I have poured about 12 tester candles using the 8oz metro jars. The jars are thinner than the libbey jars but i havent had any issues with them breaking during my test burns. Be aware that although the jars are called 8oz jars, they only hold 7oz of wax.

The quality is great, the service is top notch and the price is PERFECT...what more can you ask for?

To be made in the USA? LOL, sorry...that's my hangup with most of the glass distributors here, they're all made in China.

I agree Trish but look around and honestly tell me what is made in the USA? :shocked2: Other than our great smellin candles, soap and lotions?:yay:

I agree Trish but look around and honestly tell me what is made in the USA? :shocked2: Other than our great smellin candles, soap and lotions?:yay:

Fairway Glass is made in the USA. For me, the few pennies different is worth it. I do buy at least 500 jars at a time, and the price I paid was $1.07 for the 10oz apoth and $1.11 for 16oz (FancyCandle is on sale for $1.05 and $1.15) After shipping, my price per jar increases about 30 cents.

Granted, if you're able to pick up and save shipping, that obviously is a huge savings.

Right, and then once it is made in the USA nobody wants it because it is not only a $1, that is why the $1 stores do so well is because we all want it cheap and cheap is from China LOL

Fairway Glass is made in the USA. For me, the few pennies different is worth it. I do buy at least 500 jars at a time, and the price I paid was $1.07 for the 10oz apoth and $1.11 for 16oz (FancyCandle is on sale for $1.05 and $1.15) After shipping, my price per jar increases about 30 cents.

Granted, if you're able to pick up and save shipping, that obviously is a huge savings.

I agree, Fairway has great pallet pricing but again, you must in pallet quantity. Sometimes, I dont have the 800.00 to 1000.00 to put in glass inventory. For those of us that dont want to buy in pallet quantities AND can save by picking up, its a great deal;)