Fragrance pairings

Forrest

On 8/5/2018 at 5:36 PM,  Trappeur said: 

The owner asked me "what size wick do I use in my jar I sell to her??

This came into my mind often over the weekend... you can be 100% truthful without giving away any proprietary info. In all honesty, each fragrance in each container often takes a completely different wick. It takes quite a few tries to figure out which combination produces a safe candle.

Looking at my massive graveyard of “fails” to reach the current range of 50 scents in a single container&wax blend in my current summer line (and growing) it takes a few stabs at it to get it right. There’s no one size, brand, etc. that fits all. 

Even bath and bodyworks companion site, white barn is it?, has a display showing they use over 50 different wicks depending on the scent, jar, etc. 

at leas this answer let’s everyone in the situation know it’s not a melt and go. You’re onto them and they have NO idea what they are doing. Someone that New has zero business selling untested candles to the public. 

• Like 3

On 8/5/2018 at 6:51 PM, Trappeur said:

You know I miss her....I have thought about her many a time......She was so funny with her posts and the concoctions of blends she would come up were just unbelievable and so caring and giving that woman always was with sharing everything with everyone here...I'm going to send her a message.  I don't know if I have her email...I'll have to check.

Trappeur

I've been wondering about her too. I think I did send her a message on here months ago and never got a reply. If you hear anything please let us know. She was always so pleasant and like you said, so helpful. I miss her and several more that used to be on here a lot that you never see anymore.

• 3 months later...