Who has the Best Apple Pie FO?

katmeltswax

The honeysuckle smelled just like the white honeysuckle bushes you see in the summer. Worked fantastic in my palm wax candles and was a popular seller too.

Just let us know about the peach preserves when you get it. I am curious how is smells.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Candybee said:

The honeysuckle smelled just like the white honeysuckle bushes you see in the summer. Worked fantastic in my palm wax candles and was a popular seller too.

Just let us know about the peach preserves when you get it. I am curious how is smells.

Thanks CB ,I will let you know on the preserves asap.I am looking forward to the oils.This is my first order with this company. I have heard such great reviews on many scents .

Candybee I have never ordered a clove from anyone, but have always wanted too.  Would you say Fillmore's clove smells like a straight up clove as I need to get another order to them and thought I would get that one since you love it and your always spot on with your scents?

Trappeur

• Like 2

On 4/1/2018 at 1:15 PM, Candybee said:

My order set for delivery April 11, so excited .I will be in touch 😀

32 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Candybee I have never ordered a clove from anyone, but have always wanted too.  Would you say Fillmore's clove smells like a straight up clove as I need to get another order to them and thought I would get that one since you love it and your always spot on with your scents?

Trappeur

Clove sounds interesting too😀My order will arrive April 11,so excited .

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

To me its a straight clove. It smells better in the candle than OOB thou so give it a chance. I've had several customers asking for a clove and told me its smells so Chrismasy and just like clove. I do want to find an orange clove thou and might try mixing this one.

To be honest I like just fine but I am not convinced its the best clove out there until I try some others.  As I mentioned I am really looking for an orange clove like the old pomander oranges our grandmothers used to make.

I received my Filmoore order .I wanted to thank you all for the recommendations. I am excited to get these into the wax.I opened Peach preserves 1st ,smells sweet and good oob,really pick up the peach  with this one. Apple Pie Orange creamsicle ,Lemon Biscotti WONDERFUL   ,thanks Trapp. I have  4 samples to try as well .Caribbean Dreams, Daffodil, Coconut and  Mandarin Peach. I just love each & every scent I ordered .I will be placing another order in May for the Honeysuckle, Balsam, Nutmeg& Ginger along with more I did not get on this order. I plan to pour samples this eve of every scent. I predict getting pound bottles of all the sample scents I ordered as well.I am super impressed with Filmoore oils ,great quality .I only have a single complaint ,the shipping is high and super slow .I will say the oils are very well worth the price thou kwim .Love love my new additions ,Thank you Trapp & Candybee 😀😀😀

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, katmeltswax said:

Thanks CB ,I will let you know on the preserves asap.I am looking forward to the oils.This is my first order with this company. I have heard such great reviews on many scents .

I received my Filmoore order ,just love them all except for Peach preserves .I did like the smell oob ,however after I did a test pour ,was so very disappointed with this one .It seems to have a chemical type smell in my melts .I am going to try blending  this scent with some sort of candy oil to bring out the sweetness .I think maybe a peach  candy or lollipop oil .I purchased the 1 pound bottle & hope to get some better results by blending with another oil.I do not recommend the Peach preserves at all.I know you wanted me to let you know .Thanks CB for your other recommendations with Filmoore .I will definitely be adding this company to my supplier list .The quality is wonderful .I hope Trapp did not purchase a pound of Preserves ,she may be disappointed ,same as I on this particular scent .I will let her know 😀

14 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Hi Kat,

Glad you liked just about all of them.  Thanks for the heads up on peach preserves as it is in my cart.  I didn't order it but was going to this week.

Trappeur

Trapp, I am so glad you read my post ,I was worried you may have ordered a pound of the preserves .This one was the only one that I actually did not care for at all  .The smell is horrible after blending with my wax .It's ok thou ,love the rest of the oils & will definitely be getting more from them .I will do some blending & try fix the issue ,this may not end up a total waste. I have repaired some really stinky oils in the past ,adding other good oils to them kwim. I will be in touch with my new blend & see how it turns out.I have a few in mind to try . I hate being stuck with a whole pound of yucky oil. I love love the Apple pie & Orange sherbet .Thank you always 😀

2 hours ago, Candybee said:

katmeltswax-- Is the chemical smell a kerosene type smell? That can happen in lemon or citrus scents. Typically you add a pinch of vanilla to mellow out the chemical/kerosene smell.

Yes CB it has exactly that type of aroma ,kerosene .I will definitely add some vanilla & hope for the best .I have a whole pound bottle & would never want to try and sell it to anyone , knowing the issue .I am determined to try and repair this scent to make it useable.I would have never thought of adding vanilla ,just may be the answer . I will also try some other scent blends as well.Thinking a good peach candy and now you mentioned vanilla ,that may help tremendously. I will be in touch with the blending results .Thank you bunches 😀

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 2:26 PM, Moonstar said:

Lemon biscotti is to die for as 

is their Christmas Tree. I don't care for the lav Rosemary safe , to me it's too perfumey but I know many love it 😍 

Moonstar ,I know this was posted a while back. I just wanted to let you know I did order 1 pound of the lemon biscotti. I absolutely love this scent ,amazing throw in my paraffin wax blend . Thank you bunches :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Moonstar ,I know this was posted a while back. I just wanted to let you know I did order 1 pound of the lemon biscotti. I absolutely love this scent ,amazing throw in my paraffin wax blend . Thank you bunches :)

Glad you like it ! I'm obsessed with 

it and so are my grandkids 😂😂

• Like 1

I've had people tell me the Lemon Biscotti fragrance keeps the Asian lady bugs out of their house.  Around here they can get pretty bad.  Lemon Biscotti tarts sitting out or an open unlit candle jar even works for some.

GoldieMN