Fragrance reviews

Trappeur

One of my accounts has selected some new oils that she loved smelling from the bottle.  I was wondering if anyone has ever used the following fragrances in 464 wax and what their reveiews were?  I have not used any of these oils and I will be making samples for her, but wanted to hear from others what they thought.

RE:   Wine by Candlelight

Flaming:   Lemongrass

Flaming:   Oatmeal, Milk and Honey (This one concerns me.  I know it is a light thrower.   Are there any other Oatmeal Milk and Honey that are better?)

Thanks.....Trappeur

The only one I've smelled on your list is Oatmeal Milk and Honey and I smelled the one from CW and TCS and they both seem light to me but they sure do smell good. I would say a medium thrower. I haven't smelled the one from Flaming. Wish I could be of more help.

The very best OMH out there is the one that originally came from Old Mill. Pure Fragrance oils carries the Old Mill originals of which OMH is one. Its one of their top sellers and the reason is because its really the best I've found. When I can't get that though I use the EBB version. Good but not as good as PFO's.

On 3/25/2018 at 10:30 AM, Trappeur said:

RE:   Wine by Candlelight

Curious about this one, myself. It's on my list of FO's I want to try eventually when funds permit. The description sounded appealing, but never know with FO's haha.

Edited by NaughtyNancy

On 3/26/2018 at 12:18 PM, Candybee said:

The very best OMH out there is the one that originally came from Old Mill. Pure Fragrance oils carries the Old Mill originals of which OMH is one. Its one of their top sellers and the reason is because its really the best I've found. When I can't get that though I use the EBB version. Good but not as good as PFO's.

Candybee, did you ever try Sweetcakes' OMH?

• Like 1