Fillmore Container

Daisymay66

If you like Patchouli, theirs is pretty close to the real thing.

I'm thinking about ordering from them too, I really want to try something different for my jars this spring. I just can't decide if it's more cost effective to ship, or do the 4 hour round trip to pick it up. 10 cases of jars, lids, and a few pounds of FO is $30 to ship to me, which is about a tank of gas.... Decisions, decisions!

If I do order, I am for sure getting the Mayan Gold! I have never tried it, but it sounds like just my thing! Nutmeg Ginger is on the list too! And I need another pound of Lemon Biscotti, so good!! 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

All that For shipping of $30, I would let my fingers do the walking and let them ship it.  So many other things I could be doing with that time.  Unless, I was an entertainment trip. 

That was my thought too. @Trappeur isn't the only one who can turn a four hour drive into a full day affair! 😂

I just don't have that kind of time right now. And I was very surprised at how inexpensive the shipping would be, considering.