Coffee fragrance oil

Candle husband

hi candle husband :).....how long are you curing your candles? CBL 130 is part soy.....I try to give them a week to ten days minumum......I've also been having a hard time finding a coffee fragrance that will throw in parasoy so I feel your pain......

I love Coffee Ice Cream from JS, Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Starbucks peppermint mocha and Snickers coffee from JS and Bulk. I don't use para/soy and I don't make candles but they're all pretty strong in tarts.

From NG I like Snicker doodle latte, From Aztec, French vanilla latte, and ICS has some good coffee scents too. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 6:23 PM, Lighten Up said:

I use Coffee Bean from Indiana Candle Supply in 415, terrific throw and also a great mixer.

It don't smell like burnt popcorn to you? I've had so many peeps want this scent.. especially this 1 lady who I think messages me several time a week asking about it. I've tried ICS.. and several others.. all I get is burnt popcorn

2 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

It don't smell like burnt popcorn to you? I've had so many peeps want this scent.. especially this 1 lady who I think messages me several time a week asking about it. I've tried ICS.. and several others.. all I get is burnt popcorn

Have you tried RE Coffee House?  I don't smell burnt popcorn with coffee scents but most smell completely fake to me. My best friend has been asking for coffee scents since day 1, so she's my go-to Coffee tester and CH is her favorite. She also likes CandleScience Coffee and Hazelnut Coffee. I've sent her a variety of NG (neither of us like them) and also SweetCakes (love the cappuccino scent but can't get a throw from it). 

Coffee scents tend to smell super fake to me but if I stick to about 6.5% for Coffee House, it is perfect. Adding more brings out the fake smell. I use parasoy pillar wax for melts and I've used a blend of 6006-464 for candles. (Although I mostly make melts)

Edited by Lana
Spelling
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

It just smells like black coffee to me. I use it at 7% in 415 and it's one of my best sellers. I've easily sold 1500 of them over the last 11 years. I don't think it smells like burned popcorn, but I will see if I can notice that note next time I pour it. I do happen to like my popcorn a little burned... so there is that. :) 

• Haha 1