oh my gosh, I just don't know what to get!

Trappeur

I've got to get some more Country Christmas ordered from RE and can't justify 18.00 to ship 1 bottle so I'm trying to pick other things and am so frantic as I need to get the order in now now now....oh my gosh....I was hoping they would ship if I could just get 3 or 4 oils more to justify shipping.

So far I have country christmas and cinnamon and spruce....gosh can someone give me suggestions?  Hellllppppp me.....

Trappeur

Check the tarts I sent in the exchange.  I think I included a pumpkin spice latte from RE.  Great thrower for me in 464.  Also, the "Mystery Pine" is RE's Christmas Bliss (I think. lol  That's why it is a mystery.)   Warm Vanilla Nut, Celtic Moonspice, and Amish Quilt are good for me.   Would ordering 464 from them help?

GoldieMN

31 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Never mind.....

No one helped me....and I was frantic so I went and ordered spiced pumpkin latte because Gail has put up a few posts raving about this oli so I ordered a pound of it!

Trappeur

I just got home or I would have told you to get Spiced Pumpkin Latte.  :)

19 hours ago, Trappeur said:

oh, so I did good?

Trappeur

Sorry  Trapp I have never used RE oils ,always missed their annual sale ,on purpose .Gosh I do NOT need another supplier.I have heard some great reviews on their oils thou.Oh I absolutely LOVE the Aztec Black strap molasses .Hope you have this one in the wax ,it is Fantastic 😀

Nope, I haven't ordered it yet Kat, but I'm going to.....for years I was hoping someone would come out with a Molasses and someone did.  So WTF did I do so stupidly?

I never ordered anything when they had their sales.....waaahhh....oh well...it's only money...(I lost)  or actually saved.  This candle business is a money pit is all I can say.My pockets are getting deeper and deeper by the minute and my arms are shrinking....

Trappeur

• Haha 1

For whatever it may be worth to anyone ordering in the future for holiday themes, I personally was extremely impressed with rustic escentuals' Christmas Bliss fragrance. I found it to be very versatile and my neighbors alone took over half of what I made with it. It smells to me sort of like head shop incense (think like Fizzy Pop incense but with all the background stuff, too) meets a Christmas theme. I added some sandalwood fragrance to it, and it just really popped. It doesn't really fit into my usual line of stuff, since I mostly like to make subtler fantasy musk type blends, but that Christmas Bliss mixed with some sandalwood was almost like a super sexy cologne without the commercial cologne chemical quality to it. The result again was just pretty strong for my usual tastes, but people went totally nuts over it.