Alternative to the CS 3" straight sided tumblers

Does anyone use these and know a comparable alternative?!  They are out of stock and I need at least 13 cases asap... can't wait until they are back in stock!! These are my main candle and I use the new lids on them.... so I need something that fits those lids!  Beside myself with needing to do this research on such a short time line.  :|

2 hours ago, kristymn said:

Does anyone use these and know a comparable alternative?!  They are out of stock and I need at least 13 cases asap... can't wait until they are back in stock!! These are my main candle and I use the new lids on them.... so I need something that fits those lids!  Beside myself with needing to do this research on such a short time line.  :|

Got a picture?

Trappeur

Candles and Supplies has an 8oz madison jar that has similar measurements to CS's straight-sided tumbler. Their 8oz straight sided jars are sold out.

Specialty Bottle also has the madison jar but the price is steeper.

Fillmore has the madison jar as well. I believe they have lids for it.

It looks like the madison straight-sided tumbler may be slightly more narrow and taller than the CS straight-sided tumbler. The difference in diamter looks to be almost a fifth of an inch.

When it comes to colored glass you don't have many options. CS is the only one that has a decent white and black tumbler but they are constantly struggling with their quality and stock. Other than that they have excellent customer support and quality. I hope they get their containers sorted for 2018.

Glassnow have some colored jars, see if you like them. They are not to my liking tho.

Yes, CS jars are nice those white, black and bronze....but they are sprayed on those colors.  They need to be handled with kid gloves.  They scratch very easy.  I won't order any sprayed on color for glass.  It has to be a poured colored glass, not a sprayed on finish.  If you read some of the reviews, some others have complained about this also.  Just thought you should know this.

Trappeur