What's your favorite FO and supplier?

I'm trying to broaden my selection of FOs and I don't know many online suppliers. 

I have always used Candlescience, but I need some new scents. Recently, I placed an order with the flaming candle. I haven't received it yet but I'm hoping their FOs are good. 

Where do you normally order from and what FOs have you found that create a strong CT/HT?

thanks all as usual ☺️☺️

Edited by Venetti

I've bought several clean and fresh scents from NG and FB that are really good. To me the clean scents are all pretty much very strong. 

For fruity I like Blackberry jam butter cookies (sweet fruity) from FB or ICS. I also like Best Friends, black raspberry & Vanilla from NG or CS, Blueberry cobbler, Caribbean NG,  Iced Cranberry from FB, NG or BCN, Fruit Loops Aztec or FB,  Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and Strawberry Passion NG, Gingered Peach NG, Hot orange Danish or Orange chiffon cake NG, ICS, or JS,  Lemon Pound cake Peak or Keystone, Mango Papaya ICS,  Monkey Farts NG, Mulberry FB, Raspberry Zinger NG, Tangerine Dreams NG, Wildberry Mousse ICS.

For clean I like:

NG-Clean breeze

NG-Clean Cotton

NG-Country Clothesline

FB-downy ultra blue

I know there are a few more but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I hope this helps you though.

• Like 1

My all time favorite scent for personal use is Black Canyon from Peaks -- now that there have been changes with Peaks, I have to find out where I can order it.  Candle Science and Rustic Essentials are my other go to suppliers -- products are good and the service has always been excellent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venetti said:

Not sure what FB, ICS, NG, BCN, or JN are. 😣 Sorry

They are abbreviations for company names.

FB is Fragrance Buddy

ICS is Indiana Candle Supply

NG is Natures GArden

BCN is Bittercreek North

JN is Just Scent

Trappaur;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pam W said:

My all time favorite scent for personal use is Black Canyon from Peaks -- now that there have been changes with Peaks, I have to find out where I can order it.  Candle Science and Rustic Essentials are my other go to suppliers -- products are good and the service has always been excellent.

I believe you can get Black Canyon from Peak Frangrances now...although right now they are backordered...but I would think it would be the same FO as before..

5 hours ago, Venetti said:

Not sure what FB, ICS, NG, BCN, or JN are. 😣 Sorry

I'm so sorry! @Trappeur, thank you for clarifying!

@Venetti, Fb has some great oils! If you like Mulberry, theirs is the best I've found. They have others that are great too. Since you like clean scents then you'll probably love their clean ones.  They have good fruity ones too!

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2017 at 7:34 PM, Gary in Canada said:

I believe you can get Black Canyon from Peak Frangrances now...although right now they are backordered...but I would think it would be the same FO as before..

thanks Gary.  I poured the last of my BC today and OMG, my house smells good  :-)

The fragrance oils that appeal to me the most are clean, laundry type scents - It would be hard to pick a favorite!

Rustic Escentuals is my supplier of most fragrance oils, but there are also a few that I get from Candlescience.

Edited by Margaritamama
  • Thanks 1