The Candle Source Santa Farts

kfintoni

Okay everyone with the very creative minds I need a new name for this. Here is the scent description:  buttery , sweet chocolate & nutty top notes  with long lasting  creamy vanilla and cotton candy bottom notes.

I already have an Elf Farts and a Reindeer Poo but I cannot do a Santa Farts. I am thinking of something that is more generic not Christmas or Santa. Does anyone have any suggestions or better yet have you poured this yet?

Karen in MA

1 hour ago, kfintoni said:

Okay everyone with the very creative minds I need a new name for this. Here is the scent description:  buttery , sweet chocolate & nutty top notes  with long lasting  creamy vanilla and cotton candy bottom notes.

I already have an Elf Farts and a Reindeer Poo but I cannot do a Santa Farts. I am thinking of something that is more generic not Christmas or Santa. Does anyone have any suggestions or better yet have you poured this yet?

Karen in MA

Chocolate Nutt Cluster ,if ya want to keep it simple,or do you prefer a actual seasonal name ?

I think I have Santa's Farts but never poured it last year.  I'll have to look but if I recall I didn't like it OOB.  You could call it cookies & milk for santa?   I personally sell tons of Monkey Farts so have no issue with calling in Santa's Farts.:D