Salted Caramel

akenyon

Oh my gosh.....Flaming's is soooooo good and a great thrower in 464 with cd wicks...one of my favorites!  When I found this one, I never looked back and never looked anywhere else.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 3

I agree with Trappeur and Njcurley.... Salted Caramel from Flaming is absolutely stunning! I have a few different caramel FO's & the one from Flaming is just in a league of its own!  HTH 

I'm also looking for a good realistic smelling butterscotch FO.  Any suggestions?  😊

20 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I agree with Trappeur and Njcurley.... Salted Caramel from Flaming is absolutely stunning! I have a few different caramel FO's & the one from Flaming is just in a league of its own!  HTH 

I'm also looking for a good realistic smelling butterscotch FO.  Any suggestions?  😊

Candle WIC has a great butterscotch pudding that's so strong!

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2017 at 10:02 PM, Belinda said:

Candle WIC has a great butterscotch pudding that's so strong!

Thanks Belinda!  I feel like I've been living under a rock.  😂  I have never ordered from Candlewic.  What company are they similar to as far as quality?  

Anyone tried butterscotch marshmallow from RE?  

22 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Thanks Belinda!  I feel like I've been living under a rock.  😂  I have never ordered from Candlewic.  What company are they similar to as far as quality?  

Anyone tried butterscotch marshmallow from RE?  

They're like any other supplier, they have good oils and duds. Most I've bought from them have been good though. I would put them right up there with any top notch supplier personally.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:03 PM, Belinda said:

Aztec's was the worst I tried too. I like Flaming's , Candle Wic's, and Fragrance Buddy's. They are all good.

Aztecs was absolutely awful!  It was the first one I tried.  I also tried Lonestar and it was good but Flaming's is the bomb.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Belinda said:

They're like any other supplier, they have good oils and duds. Most I've bought from them have been good though. I would put them right up there with any top notch supplier personally.

Certainly good to know.  Yes there are quite a few FO suppliers that I haven't tried.  Of course the main suppliers and a few smaller guys.  Here are the Ines I have tried off the tip of my head...... FC, BC, BA, NG, CS, JS, RE, CC, WSP.  That's all I can think of ATM.  I know you have a lot of FO's and have tried tons.  Do you have some favs from CW?  😜

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

Certainly good to know.  Yes there are quite a few FO suppliers that I haven't tried.  Of course the main suppliers and a few smaller guys.  Here are the Ines I have tried off the tip of my head...... FC, BC, BA, NG, CS, JS, RE, CC, WSP.  That's all I can think of ATM.  I know you have a lot of FO's and have tried tons.  Do you have some favs from CW?  😜

From Candle WIC I like,

Sugared Vanilla shortbread

Apple Cider doughnut

Autumn leaves-LOVE this one!

Axe Kilo ( I don't like this but a lot of my customers do)

Bay Laurel

Berry Tangerine

Berry Vanilla

Black Tea Orange and Almond

Butterscotch Pudding

Caramel Apple Cider

Frozen Pine

Hazelnut Truffles

Oatmeal Milk and Honey

Peach and Sweet Berries

Pomegranate Cider

Pumpkin Chai

Pumpkin Ginger Strusel

Salted Caramel

Voodoo Love

Whipped Pumpkin Pie

Wild Maine Blueberry

Pumpkin Pancake-smells like Pumpkin Pecan waffles to me. I'm not crazy about either scent but if you like PPW's then you'll like this one.

I have quite a few that  I've never put in wax. I have Annisette cookie but not sure I like that one. Also, Baking Cupcakes doesn't smell anything special to my nose. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

From Candle WIC I like,

Sugared Vanilla shortbread

Apple Cider doughnut

Autumn leaves-LOVE this one!

Axe Kilo ( I don't like this but a lot of my customers do)

Bay Laurel

Berry Tangerine

Berry Vanilla

Black Tea Orange and Almond

Butterscotch Pudding

Caramel Apple Cider

Frozen Pine

Hazelnut Truffles

Oatmeal Milk and Honey

Peach and Sweet Berries

Pomegranate Cider

Pumpkin Chai

Pumpkin Ginger Strusel

Salted Caramel

Voodoo Love

Whipped Pumpkin Pie

Wild Maine Blueberry

Pumpkin Pancake-smells like Pumpkin Pecan waffles to me. I'm not crazy about either scent but if you like PPW's then you'll like this one.

I have quite a few that  I've never put in wax. I have Annisette cookie but not sure I like that one. Also, Baking Cupcakes doesn't smell anything special to my nose. 

Belinda ,The Anisette cookie has the oddest smell ever .I put it in my wax and could not tolerate the smell ,not sure what's going on with this scent ,just yucky to me lol. I do love most all CW scents ,except for this one ,worst ever for me .Can you describe Bay Laurel ? Sounds so unique ,maybe a great holiday scent right ? Thank you kindly 😀

@katmeltswax, this is the description from CW. "An aromatic bouquet of deep woods and spiced citrus with orange-clove, bayberry, fir balsam pine, patchouli and oakmoss". It's listed in the earthy section so I'm guessing that would be a good description. I'm not good at describing things LOL! It's a good one though. With it having pine listed and fir, I would guess it could be used as a Winter or Christmas scent and maybe change the name? I'll have to find my bottle and sniff it again and see.

Edited by Belinda

1 minute ago, Belinda said:

@katmeltswax, this is the description from CW. "An aromatic bouquet of deep woods and spiced citrus with orange-clove, bayberry, fir balsam pine, patchouli and oakmoss". It's listed in the earthy section so I'm guessing that would be a good description. I'm not good at describing things LOL! It's a good one though.

Thank you Belinda ,I think I will try this one for the Holidays ,sounds very nice 😁

• Like 1

Just now, katmeltswax said:

Thank you Belinda ,I think I will try this one for the Holidays ,sounds very nice 😁

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Usually when someone asks what to get from CW, Bay Laurel is mentioned. I'm not really an earthy type scent person but I do remember it smells nice and so does Autumn Leaves. That one is wonderful! 

12 hours ago, Belinda said:

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Usually when someone asks what to get from CW, Bay Laurel is mentioned. I'm not really an earthy type scent person but I do remember it smells nice and so does Autumn Leaves. That one is wonderful! 

Thank you Belinda ,I do use alot of CW ultimate bold scents ,love most of the ones I have tried .I remember reading good reviews on here about Bay Laurel .I am looking for a unique holiday scent ,thinking this one may be the one .I love CW Poinsettias & Pine ,just need a few more for Christmas. I ordered the new one from Aztec Hillbilly Mistletoe ,waiting for the mail to bring it on , sounds really good .I should get this one tomorrow ,excited to test 😀It is nice talking to you always .I will never forget you are the first one I ever chatted with on here & you are always very helpful .I love the fact we are near neighbors here in Tx .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Thank you Belinda ,I do use alot of CW ultimate bold scents ,love most of the ones I have tried .I remember reading good reviews on here about Bay Laurel .I am looking for a unique holiday scent ,thinking this one may be the one .I love CW Poinsettias & Pine ,just need a few more for Christmas. I ordered the new one from Aztec Hillbilly Mistletoe ,waiting for the mail to bring it on , sounds really good .I should get this one tomorrow ,excited to test 😀It is nice talking to you always .I will never forget you are the first one I ever chatted with on here & you are always very helpful .I love the fact we are near neighbors here in Tx .

Awww, thank you! You're too sweet and made my day!

Yes, I always enjoy meeting another Texan on here and we are very close to each other! We may have to meet one day!

Let us know what you think about Hillbilly Mistletoe. I'd thought about ordering that one myself since they have such great intro prices. I ordered pumpkins and peaches when it first came out and it's just meh to me. I don't think I've sold any so far LOL! Oh well, it was cheap to try.

• Like 1