Which online supplier has the strongest/highest quality FO?

Venetti

1 minute ago, Sarah S said:

@Gary in Canada they definitely market to the B&B community. I understand they are a major supplier for Lush.

Are you on the east side of Canada then? There are a bunch of great suppliers in Ohio, I don't know if that's day-trip distance for you. 

They do supply to a lot of Soapers...and all the reviews are from them...totally different for Candle people... I am actually just north of Toronto...about 3hr from the Canadian/US border.  I have ordered from Peak, and Lone Star. It took a while for the order to get across the border...and was expensive with the $$$$ difference, and duty charges.  It was kind of exciting though to see my supplies travel through out the US before getting to me (order tracking)... My candle supplies took an American tour that I was envious of..lol...

9 hours ago, Gary in Canada said:

. I have tried a few of their FO's, and the one that REALLY stands out for me is Maple Sugar...super strong.  I would think it would be a good base for those that like to blend.. 

Hmmmmm, I may just have to order that one...For years I have been looking for a great Maple scent.  Most are so light.

Trappeur

11 hours ago, Gary in Canada said:

Up here in the Great White North (Canada) lol...we are very limited to suppliers. For us..to order from the US is expensive and takes time to receive the order.  We do have a large fragrance supplier though and I do believe they do have a US location.  Their FO's are inexpensive, but I find they seem to cater more to the Soaping crowd.  Anybody tried New Directions Aromatics?  

Ive ordered several times from New Directions. Ive ordered EO - FO and other supplies. Ive been very happy + loved the quality of the EO. The Peppermint

Supreme EO is outstanding, very nice ! They have outstanding prices on clays too if you make soap or facial scrubs