Woodland Foilage & Woods and Earth

Barbara AL

26 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

I was making wax Tarts this morning thought I would mix these two scents half and half Wow does it smell like Fall.

Woodland Foilage and Woods and Earth both from The Flaming candle.

I thought I would let you know!!

Wow Barbara....sounds right up my alley.  Ok, I'll be ordering from Flaming today or tomorrow and add it to it.

Sounds like a good one.

So what did you name your combo?

Trappeur

I ordered those 2 yesterday per what you said Barbara and I'll get them Monday from Flaming. I also ordered 2 cases of wax.  With the storm heading this way and being Flaming is by Atlanta I figured in case the Atlanta area is going to lose power and me losing power I'll be stuck with nothing to do but make candles.  I may be without power but I heat with propane so my stove which uses propane I can make candles like that using the stove. 

I did receive a notification that UPS will be having interruptions so I hope that I will get my order on Monday as I'm only a next day service from Flaming.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

Now that sounds really nice and something I would like for myself.  Actually I have Hayride but no A.Leaves....but I have had it in the past and really liked.  Next week I think I need to get some things from BC and I'll make myself a note to get some A. Leaves....

Trappeur

• Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 0:10 PM, Barbara AL said:

Let me know when you gets those two scents Trappeur.

Got my order Monday Barbara.  It sure is earthy, woodsy like you said...very different.  I'll blend the 2 like you did.

I also got 8oz of Botanical Orchard and Nectar.  Sounded nice and I had some labels I made up for me in a really nice name of what I think would be a great rename of this fragrance and now I don't remember what it was....lol

Trappeur

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Got my order Monday Barbara.  It sure is earthy, woodsy like you said...very different.  I'll blend the 2 like you did.

I also got 8oz of Botanical Orchard and Nectar.  Sounded nice and I had some labels I made up for me in a really nice name of what I think would be a great rename of this fragrance and now I don't remember what it was....lol

Trappeur

I wonder how close their Botanical Orchard Nectar is to Peaks. That's one from Peak that I really did love. I still have a lb of it, so it'll probably last me a while. 

On 9/6/2017 at 1:41 PM, Trappeur said:

Wow Barbara....sounds right up my alley.  Ok, I'll be ordering from Flaming today or tomorrow and add it to it.

Sounds like a good one.

So what did you name your combo?

Trappeur

??

I have those 2 oils coming today also

this board is bad - very very bad because the LAST thing I need is more FO 

I need a new wax before I need FO - what is wrong with me ?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Didn't you say you wanted to try the birch pepper one also? 

I got it and it smells like a men's cologne - I can't judge it totally yet until I get it in wax but it screams man oob 

Yes I said such a thing. There are many kind of man smells lol. This would be a good one or no?