What are your Favorite Coffe scents?

CyanideNoodles

I tried the caramel latte from just scent, but it smells way to strong with the spices, almost like garlic. I am thinking it could be tho because the oil seeped out like crazy because its been 112 degrees here and the weather was ruining all my candles that were curing. What coffee related scents do you like? I am looking into trying some more to make as gifts for friends. Hoping for recommendations please! Looking for scents that are medium-strong in throw. Can be anything coffee related. Carriers I prefer to use are just scent, flaming candle, and natures garden.

Just Scent:

Cinnamon Caramel Latte - I find I have to cut back on this one because it's super strong.

Starbucks Ice Cream Coffee 

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Snickers Coffee

ICS Coffee Bean

AH Coffee Shop

BW Gingerbread Latte

Edited by soshiegirl

JS- Coffee Ice Cream, Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Cafe Au Latte (or something like that) Snickers coffee, 

NG-Snicker doodle latte, Mountain Hazelnut 

Flaming-Irish Cream Coffee

I know I've tried more but I'm blank right now. Those are all good though

• Like 1

Any one try any of these? If so can you review them? I want something that smells good and has a good scent throw. I am looking for a good coffee scent but it has to be from natures garden, just scent, or flaming candle. These candle sites have such high priced shipping and I am already going to be ordering from those three so I can add it to my existing order. I did try the caramel latte from just scent but I really get a ton of spice from it and its almost to the point it smells like something thats been around garlic. We are having a terrible heat wave and my house doesn't have ac, only my room, and the candles I was curing (which had the caramel latte from just scent) had a ton of oil seep to the top of the candle. It hardened when I put them in my room for a few days (cured for three weeks , 2 weeks out in the hot room) so I am wondering if that messed up the scent because some of the candles I've tested that melted like that have weak throw and they were all scents you guys recommended to me..I think the heat ruined them. Anyways here are the scents I am wondering if anyone has tried:

http://www.justscent.com/chubby-hubby-fragrance-oil.html

http://www.justscent.com/marshmallow-pumpkin-latte-fragrance-oil.html

http://www.justscent.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies-snickers-coffee-fragrance-type-oil.html

http://www.theflamingcandle.com/candle-fragrance-oil/fragrance-oil-a-z/irish-cream-coffee-fragrance-oil/#ProductReviews

http://www.theflamingcandle.com/candle-fragrance-oil/fragrance-oil-a-z/caramel-macchiato-fragrance-oil/#ProductReviews

Edited by CyanideNoodles

3 minutes ago, Belinda said:

JS- Coffee Ice Cream, Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Cafe Au Latte (or something like that) Snickers coffee, 

NG-Snicker doodle latte, Mountain Hazelnut 

Flaming-Irish Cream Coffee

I know I've tried more but I'm blank right now. Those are all good though

haha I just posted asking about the snickers coffee right as you posted! thank you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CyanideNoodles said:

haha I just posted asking about the snickers coffee right as you posted! thank you!

You're welcome! Indigo and Bulk carry that one too.

It's not as strong in my opinion as the others but you might think it's really strong. 

1 minute ago, CyanideNoodles said:

What throw would you rate it at? medium? weak? strong etc. I may mix it with a vanilla bean to make it sweeter.

I would say medium in my opinion. The others  are very strong to me and I guess maybe that's why Snickers doesn't seem to be a strong thrower but it smells good. I just like the others better.

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Not a coffee but a chai and absolutely a knock out in fragrance is Chai from Flaming C. I renamed it Cinnamon Chai because the cinnamon really comes out on top.  Just lovely in 464.....

Trappeur

You are becoming my go to person for FO suggestions. :)  I am going to order some jars from Flaming Candle and was searching this forum to see what FO's others like there.  I have Chai in my cart because of a post I saw of yours somewhere else.  Also Lemon Verbena and Vanilla Bean Noel.  Haven't decided for sure yet, but they are in the cart for now.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GailC said:

You are becoming my go to person for FO suggestions. :)  I am going to order some jars from Flaming Candle and was searching this forum to see what FO's others like there.  I have Chai in my cart because of a post I saw of yours somewhere else.  Also Lemon Verbena and Vanilla Bean Noel.  Haven't decided for sure yet, but they are in the cart for now.  

vanilla bean noel smells AMAZING. A direct copy of the bath and body original. I always want to eat it when I smell it. It's medium throw for me.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GailC said:

The chai is heavy on the cinnamon but good, I don't get much "Tea". The verbena I like from RE better + I use VBS from WSP 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

The chai is heavy on the cinnamon but good, I don't get much "Tea". The verbena I like from RE better + I use VBS from WSP 

I do agree with not much tea on the chai but the throw and depth of it was so great in 464.  So you like LV from RE better?  May I ask why?   Maybe I should get a sample...

And yes when you suggested I try VBN from WSP after trying to replace Tennessee's .......omg....what a winner it was!  It's better than Tennessee's!   And so strong....I stopped looking afterI tried WSP.....Thanks for that Moonstar!

Trappeur

12 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I do agree with not much tea on the chai but the throw and depth of it was so great in 464.  So you like LV from RE better?  May I ask why?   Maybe I should get a sample...

And yes when you suggested I try VBN from WSP after trying to replace Tennessee's .......omg....what a winner it was!  It's better than Tennessee's!   And so strong....I stopped looking afterI tried WSP.....Thanks for that Moonstar!

Trappeur

To my nose it just smells better. The one from Flaming has a sharper note, like a cleaning solution lemon note. Don't get me wrong I like it but I much prefer RE's

But the best one Ive ever used is hands down - Lebermuths . Oh its so nice. They do have a $300 min or they charge you a $20 fee BUT if you email them they 

can waive that fee, or they did for me anyhow. I found them to be super professional + their oils are awesome. The Apple Jack Peel is fantastic too.

I don't like florals much but their Jasmine Frangipani is fantastic ! Lemon Cream is good but way too light for candle wax IMO. Their prices are really good too.

There only a small handful that are pricey. Oh I love their rootbeer too, so realistic. That is if you like that scent.

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

To my nose it just smells better. The one from Flaming has a sharper note, like a cleaning solution lemon note. Don't get me wrong I like it but I much prefer RE's

But the best one Ive ever used is hands down - Lebermuths . Oh its so nice. They do have a $300 min or they charge you a $20 fee BUT if you email them they 

can waive that fee, or they did for me anyhow. I found them to be super professional + their oils are awesome. The Apple Jack Peel is fantastic too.

I don't like florals much but their Jasmine Frangipani is fantastic ! Lemon Cream is good but way too light for candle wax IMO. Their prices are really good too.

There only a small handful that are pricey. Oh I love their rootbeer too, so realistic. That is if you like that scent.

Hi Moonstar. Which Lemon Verbena from Lebermuth is the one you like? I see 3 different ones on their site at this time.  Also, looks like they don't have the jasmine frangipani anymore. :( What else would you recommend from them?

G