Halloween Scents

njcurley

New poster here.  I've been lurking for a bit and have found tons of useful information on the forum.

Can anyone recommend good Halloween scents?  We already have Witches Brew from Flaming Candle but would like to add another scent or two specifically for Halloween.  Any recommendations?  Would love any recommendations, especially from Aztec.

Thanks for your help.

I've been working on a multi-scent Halloween display.  I've got separate posts about elements of it but didn't really explain what I'm up to.

I prefer small votive candles, because I can burn several different ones all around a room for different pockets of scent here and there, and then the combination of them all.  I want to set up one small display with a dirt scent plus something that gives a cold, crisp feeling, with the idea that these together will make kind of a graveyard at night feeling.  Somewhere else I'll have a fallen leaves scent going.  I may come up with something else too.

A lighter set up would be Amish Harvest in one corner, something apple somewhere else, plus hay/hayride scents.  Probably throw a candy corn or caramel apple somewhere in there.

I have a couple of metal Jack O' Lanterns that I set these down in for safety, or glass jars or hurricanes.

I have a Witches Brew votive burning right now in my bedroom (but it's from last year that I'm trying to use up before I get into this year's pourings).  Halloween and Autumn scents are my very favorite, but that said I've not done a whole great big ton of them because I'm just a hobbyist.  I've not needed to go through the volume that those of you with businesses do.

CS has a nice Caramel Popcorn if you're going for more of the candy/treat aspect of Halloween. Candied Apple was nice as well.

If you're looking for a pumpkin scent, EBB's Sweet Pumpkin is a subtle, not overbearing pumpkin. I swear it has a buttery sweet cream note to it... like all those White Pumpkin candles I saw in stores last year.

How do you like Witches Brew? I recently ordered a sample and like it OOB on a blotter. A little worried it might lose some of its strength and depth in soy.

NG has one called Trick or Treat that's good and also Bitter creek north has All Hallows Eve.

Like some said, blend something that only you have. I love the idea of leather and pumpkin. I think I have some musk from DS so maybe I could throw some of that in there too. I'm not a good blender but most of my customers love leather and leather blends.

Caramel apple is good.

I've yet to find a candy corn that doesn't smell off to my nose so I'm just going to blend my own this year.