Thieves Fragrance Oil?

kfintoni

I have not come across a fragrance oil smelling like thieves but Clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary is a close blend using EO, it's been a long time since I did it so I don't remember the exact ratios but maybe buying those fragrances oils could get it Pretty close - I would use more clove and cinnamon than the others if you try it 

Edited by moonshine

• 2 weeks later...

That scent doesn't scream "hospital" to anyone else?  I blended it together with EOs from a recipe, and all I could think was this must be what old hospitals and sanitariums smell like.  Normally I love clove scents but I understood then why it was said to be used long ago for cleaning and sanitizing.

Edit:  I finished off that bottle I made by cleaning my bathroom with it.......

Edited by Darbla
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love the scent. I blended my own EOs based on formulas I found on the internet. I looked through several formulations until I found a common link in the recipes and that is how I made mine. I don't think it smells clinical or hospitalish at all. Its very warm and comforting, spicy yet nicely herbal and inviting. I keep thinking how nice it would smell in soap but have not used it.

I still keep my bottle of my own 'thieves' blend and horde it because I don't want to waste any.

Edited by Candybee