Grab your fork for some Blueberry Pie

dcroome2005

:-)

These were made just 10 mins ago so not set at all

I got my kit in yesterday and made them today :-) Think I put too much gel because when I started putting the blueberries in it, some of the wax started coming out. Sooo much better than my oreo crap pie I made.. LOL

I should have put all the blueberries facing down without the bump showing or do you think that matters? First time making this type of pie .. I am hooked!!!! Got the strawberry one to do next WOOHOO.

Christina

Any advice?

post-1870-139458390769_thumb.jpg

they look very nice...and i would leave the blueberries as is...the random look looks good!! and natural....do you think you would perfectly place the blueberries if you were baking a real pie...heck no!!! post some pics of the strawberry pies when you get them done!!

Love your blueberry pies. Why not make a green bean cassorole candle for your Dad? LOL You could use a little custard dish and color the gel to look like mushroom soup. Just cut up some skinny green chunks. Don't know what you would use for FO. :bump:

Thank you all.

One problem- Cant do the strawberries :-( I opened up the box that said "Strawberry Kit" and everything was perfect in there except there were blueberry embeds :-( LOL

I emailed Creative Illuminations and see if they rectify the situation..

I want to make them, but to lazy tonight to make my own embeds LOL

Ok- I received this back. That was my fault.. DUH Me.. I guess I will make strawberry embeds tomorrow so I dont waste this kit.. I am very happy with their customer service on getting back to me right away. Got an email within 10 mins. :-)

The order called for 1 blueberry tart kit in blueberry fragrance and 1 blueberry tart kit in strawberry fragrance. We do not have a 3" strawberry pie kit. We do offer a 5" strawberry kit complete with embeds ect. The strawberry kit that you received should be the same as the blueberry except for the fragrance should have been strawberry. We don't offer the 3" kit with strawberries because we don't have that small of strawberries.

Hope this clears up the order,

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Christina

Your pies look good enough to eat and I don't even like blueberries. You asked about what to charge. Well I can't help you there but wouldn't you want to include the shipping cost? If you don't you are not going to be making much. I looked at the site where you purchased your kits from. I can see why you goofed when ordering. I would have done the same thing thinking that the strawberry FO would have strawberries, apple FO have apple slices, etc. It took me two times reading it before I saw where it says something what fragrance. Keep up the good work.