Has anyone ordered FO's from Supplies 4 Candles?

GailC

I had never heard of this company until I looked at the 'suppliers by state' topic. I looked on their website and they are having a great sale on FO's now.  The trouble is, their site is not secure and I get a big warning that the connection is not private.

So that is good enough reason not to add to my ever growing list of suppliers. :)  But oh, some of those prices are tempting.

Never mind, I ordered from CandleWic instead. :)  New supplier for me, but I researched them and saw that Candlewic is among the favorite suppliers of members here.  What decided me though was the $10 off my first order for subscribing to their newsletter.

Can't wait to receive my new FO's, and the 1 oz free samples.

I never cared for Candles and supplies.  I found their oils to be very weak and I actually never found any I liked.  They all smelled cheap to me.

But that is my opinion.  I'm sure there are others that like them.  I never have.

Trappeur

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I never cared for Candles and supplies.  I found their oils to be very weak and I actually never found any I liked.  They all smelled cheap to me.

But that is my opinion.  I'm sure there are others that like them.  I never have.

Trappeur

I've heard of Candles and Supplies, have perused their website a few times, but never bought anything.  So that's good to know.

But the supplier I'm asking about it Supplies 4 Candles. :) 

11 hours ago, GailC said:

Never mind, I ordered from CandleWic instead. :)  New supplier for me, but I researched them and saw that Candlewic is among the favorite suppliers of members here.  What decided me though was the $10 off my first order for subscribing to their newsletter.

Can't wait to receive my new FO's, and the 1 oz free samples.

What oils did you order from CW?

3 hours ago, Belinda said:

What oils did you order from CW?

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, because that's the one that everyone here raved about the most. :)

Spice, because it was only $11.64 and I figured I could use it as a mixer if nothing else.

Sage and Citrus YC type, because I googled most popular fragrances, and that was the #1 YC scent (according to one source)

Lemon Lavender YC type, just because I've been wanting to try that one

Pumpkin Chai, because it just sounded good, and also had positive feedback on this forum

Free 1 ounce samples were Mango Mandarin, Mulberry Spice, Pomegranate Henri Bendel, Apple Cider Donut, and Lemongrass Sage.

I almost ordered a pound of Paris Amour, because I had gotten a one ounce sample of that from Tennessee, but those kind of scents don't sell well for me. Besides I couldn't decide if I even really liked it. :)

Oh how I love to get new fragrances.  I had tried to limit myself before Christmas, but I've decided, this is my hobby and I'll spend lots of money on FO's if I want to...so what if I have a bunch I haven't even used yet. :)  I just got a couple of new ones from Natures Garden because I had to restock some old ones.  I like them both very much.  Tropical Blast and Country Bumpkin.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2017 at 3:04 PM, GailC said:

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, because that's the one that everyone here raved about the most. :)

Spice, because it was only $11.64 and I figured I could use it as a mixer if nothing else.

Sage and Citrus YC type, because I googled most popular fragrances, and that was the #1 YC scent (according to one source)

Pumpkin Chai, because it just sounded good, and also had positive feedback on this forum

Free 1 ounce samples were Mango Mandarin, Mulberry Spice, Pomegranate Henri Bendel, Apple Cider Donut, and Lemongrass Sage.

I almost ordered a pound of Paris Amour, because I had gotten a one ounce sample of that from Tennessee, but those kind of scents don't sell well for me. Besides I couldn't decide if I even really liked it. :)

Oh how I love to get new fragrances.  I had tried to limit myself before Christmas, but I've decided, this is my hobby and I'll spend lots of money on FO's if I want to...so what if I have a bunch I haven't even used yet. :)  I just got a couple of new ones from Natures Garden because I had to restock some old ones.  I like them both very much.  Tropical Blast and Country Bumpkin.

You picked some good ones for sure! I just placed an order with NG too. I wanted some more Mrs. Claus Cookies and you know you just have to justify shipping so of course I had to order some new ones that I haven't tried yet, or at least I HOPE I don't have them in there in my wax room and have just forgot about them LOL! I have had that happen!

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, GailC said:

I had tried to limit myself before Christmas, but I've decided, this is my hobby and I'll spend lots of money on FO's if I want to...so what if I have a bunch I haven't even used yet. :) 

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. After years of making candles for fun - without FOs - I had no clue the trouble those little bottle$ could cause.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 3:04 PM, GailC said:

Did you get any of these in wax?

Goldie

Just the Lemon Lavender. It's not my favorite type of fragrance, but my granddaughter really liked it.

OOB, I love the Pumpkin Chai, and I can see why the Vanilla Shortbread has been mentioned so often on this forum.

The Spice smells strange to me, not like cinnamon, but I don't know how to describe it.

If I order from CW again, I am definitely getting a large bottle of the Apple Cider Donut.  Yum!

• 3 years later...