Coconut

Mcgee

If I remember correctly, country coconut from the candle makers store is good but I can't be sure if that's the one I'm thinking about or not. I picked one up in my wax room a few weeks ago and smelled it and thought about how good it was. That was only OOB though. WSP has a couple of good coconuts too. That one has been a hard one to find for me also. Sorry I'm not more help. If I get a chance I'll get back in there and see if I can find the one I was sniffing. It's such a mess in there right now after the holidays! LOL!

• Like 1

Don't be sorry ,that is a big help. The candle makers store is close by me, the only thing is I like a lot of their fragrances, they smell great OOB. Unfortuntly when you put them in 

wax they are very very weak. I use a few of their fragrances and some are my best sellers, so I will definitely check country coconut out along with WSP. The candle maker store

is where I get my wax at, as I am very lucky because it is so close. They are very nice and with great customer service. Once I got some candle jars and when I arrived home they had the wrong lids. I called them and were willing to ship them next day air. To make a long story short I returned back there and they gave me a free case of jars. Thanks Belinda.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mcgee said:

Don't be sorry ,that is a big help. The candle makers store is close by me, the only thing is I like a lot of their fragrances, they smell great OOB. Unfortuntly when you put them in 

wax they are very very weak. I use a few of their fragrances and some are my best sellers, so I will definitely check country coconut out along with WSP. The candle maker store

is where I get my wax at, as I am very lucky because it is so close. They are very nice and with great customer service. Once I got some candle jars and when I arrived home they had the wrong lids. I called them and were willing to ship them next day air. To make a long story short I returned back there and they gave me a free case of jars. Thanks Belinda.

They have so many FO's to choose from and I sure wish they had descriptions on them. I haven't put very many of theirs in wax so I'm kind of in the middle as to how they work. Like you said, they do smell good OOB. I don't know why I've kept ordering from them (I have tons of samples) except maybe because they have so many! But I've hesitated to put much of anything in wax because I can't describe it LOL!

They do have great customer service though!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

They sure do have lots of oils and I just can't stand it no descriptions!  But their customer service is truly wonderful.  So I decided to place an order with them.  When asked why they don't do descriptions, they said everyone interprits fragrances differently and the best thing to do is get samples....lol....geesh samples?  This never ceases to end....lol  I was looking for odor eliminator fragrances and this company has the most to pick from (5 of them) so I called them and they did give me over the phone the notes that was in each one and I had to write them down.  Also when you buy 4 samples of 1 ounce the 4'th one is always free.  I thought that was a good deal.  Just the other day I was looking for a good farmhouse cider and they have 8 of them with no descriptions!  Yikes.....So I called them and they gave me somewhat descriptions....For the cider fragrances they have mulled cider, apple barrel cider, sentimental cider, simmering cider, farmhouse apple, antique cider, honey pear cider and pomegranate cider.   How is a person supposed to figure out what they want!  Then I asked them  about their orange creamsicle what the difference was in orange creamsicle, orange dreamsicle, orange and vanilla, and orange vanilla....(well there wasn't much)...guess gotta get samples....

Trappeur

• Like 2

The coconut crème from the chemistry store is very good .I considered using it on its own but I like my fragrances super strong so I'm going to use it as a blender....not that it's weak...it's strong as far as coconuts go.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 0:12 PM, Trappeur said:

They sure do have lots of oils and I just can't stand it no descriptions!  But their customer service is truly wonderful.  So I decided to place an order with them.  When asked why they don't do descriptions, they said everyone interprits fragrances differently and the best thing to do is get samples....lol....geesh samples?  This never ceases to end....lol  I was looking for odor eliminator fragrances and this company has the most to pick from (5 of them) so I called them and they did give me over the phone the notes that was in each one and I had to write them down.  Also when you buy 4 samples of 1 ounce the 4'th one is always free.  I thought that was a good deal.  Just the other day I was looking for a good farmhouse cider and they have 8 of them with no descriptions!  Yikes.....So I called them and they gave me somewhat descriptions....For the cider fragrances they have mulled cider, apple barrel cider, sentimental cider, simmering cider, farmhouse apple, antique cider, honey pear cider and pomegranate cider.   How is a person supposed to figure out what they want!  Then I asked them  about their orange creamsicle what the difference was in orange creamsicle, orange dreamsicle, orange and vanilla, and orange vanilla....(well there wasn't much)...guess gotta get samples....

Trappeur

I can drive to The Candlemaker's Store in a little over two hours.  They have lots of samples to smell.  But I seldom buy FO from them because of no descriptions, and you can't buy FO there, have to order it ahead of time and pick it up.  Except they do have some specials ie cheap oils for sale at their 'store' in the warehouse.  I bought a bottle of Botannical Breeze there a few years ago and it sat in my cabinet until this spring.  Decided to try it and was delighted with how good it smelled once I put it in wax.  Some of their specials I've ordered weren't so special. :)  I wrote down a few samples that smelled good to me once when I was there, and finally ordered the Bamboo Rainforest. Which is very good, but like Botanical Breeze, I don't know how to explain how it smells.  Fresh, green and clean?

They have soooo many on their website, it's kind of overwhelming.  No reviews and no descriptions.  How do they sell any?

I've had good luck with my choices from TCMS, but I've also had some duds. I love their Lakeside Birch, Sea Blossoms, Tobacco Vanilla, Mint Meadow (doesn't smell really minty, but it throws like a beast! I renamed it Meadow Breeze), Fir Clove, Pumpkin Cornbread and many more. Their dupes have been the most disappointing to me. The BBW dupes I tried were terrible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Faerywren said:

I've had good luck with my choices from TCMS, but I've also had some duds. I love their Lakeside Birch, Sea Blossoms, Tobacco Vanilla, Mint Meadow (doesn't smell really minty, but it throws like a beast! I renamed it Meadow Breeze), Fir Clove, Pumpkin Cornbread and many more. Their dupes have been the most disappointing to me. The BBW dupes I tried were terrible.

The only dupe I've gotten from there is Pink Sands.  Again, it sat in my cabinet for a long time before I used it for candles.  I don't know if it smells like YC but I do like it.