NEW 4 oz masons

2 hours ago, moonshine said:

Yes you found me the round shot ones

They don't have the 2 pack squares you found for Trapp at the dollar tree anymore 

Mason Jar 2 Ounce Shot Glasses Set of 24 With Leak-Proof Lids - Great For Shots, Drinks, Favors, Candles And Crafts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6BZHHI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_x3jKybTFRBNY6

These are really really cute..I love them and the price is not that bad if you order the 48 pack....just a little over a $1.00 each and if you have prime, the shipping is free.  I've been contemplating ordering them, but I just don't know.  After wicking the minis which are 1 1/2" at the wides and with the smallest wick cd3 but I'm really very nervous if I can't find a smaller wick.  You suggested a zinc wick moonshine...Maybe I could get a few of those wicks as you said they burn cooler.  The cd3's I used are very extremely hot for the jars.  The jars are mad hot that I can't even pick the jar up....And the other thing....how much retail would someone spend on a midget jar like this....Thats the question.

Trappeur

I don't use zinc wicks so that wasn't me ?

I am going to try what I mainly use in votives the lx14- they burn way cooler than the CD's....they sometimes fizzle out in my votives and then I have to go to a CD But like you I'm hesitant with it being glass but I won't know until I try- I only ordered 1 set to start and figure worse case If they don't work out I can give them to my mom- she lives on a lake and entertains every weekend at their tiki bar ?

Retail we may be surprised - I paid 5.00 for a smaller one at bath and body works in a plastic container because I thought "how cute" and wanted to see how well they smelled- people may eat them up being such a cute jar to reuse and have a sampling of certain scents....?

Edited by moonshine