What FOs are the most popular selling for you?

Candybee

On 12/5/2016 at 9:22 AM, Siren12 said:

This is my first holiday season selling but Pumpkin souffle and apple harvest did really well for me before thanksgiving. I did a shop local sale the weekend after thanksgiving and this past weekend so ill see if sold any of the cinnamon candles and blue spruce candles i have.

I just made my own blend candles yesterday, along with Amaretto eggnog, and the other week I made apple maple bourbon. I cant wait to see how i did these past weekends and get my holiday scents into my booth. 

(all fragences are CS)

Siren,

is the apple harvest a true apple or can you smell the spices in it?

Not Siren but I too use apple harvest from CS. It is a true apple but more of an apple orchard type scent. To me it smells more like smelling apples in a barrel or walking through an orchard. You get that apple smell but its not the same as when you bite into an apple and get the tartness or juice. I don't know what it is but it does smell more like a walk through the apple orchard.

I blend it with a little CS macintosh apple to get those tartness and crisp apple notes.

I just thought of something else. Have you ever gone to a country store and bought a peck or bushel of apples? I used to make apple butter so I've bought them like that before. When the put the apples in a big sack for me I used to stick my head in the bag and take a big breath. Well, that is exactly what apple harvest smells like to me. The name really fits it!

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Candybee said:

Not Siren but I too use apple harvest from CS. It is a true apple but more of an apple orchard type scent. To me it smells more like smelling apples in a barrel or walking through an orchard. You get that apple smell but its not the same as when you bite into an apple and get the tartness or juice. I don't know what it is but it does smell more like a walk through the apple orchard.

I blend it with a little CS macintosh apple to get those tartness and crisp apple notes.

I just thought of something else. Have you ever gone to a country store and bought a peck or bushel of apples? I used to make apple butter so I've bought them like that before. When the put the apples in a big sack for me I used to stick my head in the bag and take a big breath. Well, that is exactly what apple harvest smells like to me. The name really fits it!

Thanks Candy, I was hoping for just apple so I can make my own apple cinnamon.  I'm really tired of suppliers that I get 1 scent from so trying to eliminate them completely.

I do like RE's Apple Cinnamon but don't need anything else from them right now and I need 3 from CS. 

KK do get the apple harvest from CS....it's awesome!  Now I do smell a bit of spices in it....not much, but enough to be different than the apples being a standard fragrance plain like Macintosh Apple.  I do pickup a tinge of Cinnamon in it.  You can always add more....it's that nice.  Just get a sample and see for yourself.

Trappeur

On 12/3/2016 at 8:18 PM, Trappeur said:

Lemon Verbena  (Flaming)

Limoncello (My own blend)  (Flaming)

Drunken Pumpkin (Flaming)

Lux Linen (Community C.)

Peach Nectar (CS)

Christmas Hearth (CS)

Macintosh Apple (CS)

Vanilla Bean Noel

Balsam Fir (Fillmore)

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (TN)

Chardonnay (Flaming)

Vanilla Champagne (NG)

Basil - Sage - Mint

My apple orchard account I probably have 60 fragrances and no joke......there is no favorite.....as all are #1 sellers as anything I put

in the store sells....

Trappeur

Isn't Lux Linen amazing? It is one of my top sellers, too. Community Candle is only 1 1/2 hours from me, so I can go get my supplies from them. I picked this scent up last time I went.