honey_doo

Hello to all the great folks that put their time and effort into this well of knowledge and experience!!!

My name is Alison!

I am new to candle making and even newer to the website.  Quite excited to continue reading and learning with you all, though it will may be a while before you hear from me...  I am in the early stages of candle making and want to read through all the goodies to find my way through whatever questions may initially come up-  I realize I am not the first person to trip into this fascination with candles! ;)  And boy am I glad, because this seems like such a great community!  

A little about me... I appreciate a good cup of joe, a good book, a good breeze in the trees, maybe an adventure here and there... I love to travel and hike... I have a little black cat and a great partner named Matthew and we are just trying to get through the infamous rainy season where we live.  I think that this hobby is going to be great for me because I love candles, and their unique variations they provide to a space.  And my heart.  I also think I need a lesson in diligence...  I've figured out this is not an overnight victory, which makes me even more interested.  Really, I am so excited.  

So hi to all, and thank you in advance for all of your wisdom & experience.  I hope I can offer some of my own advice and experience eventually!

^_^

• 5 weeks later...