So what is your favorite fragrance now?

Trappeur

On 11/17/2016 at 0:23 PM, Candybee said:

Haven't tried their patch. Ive been using Patchouli Honey from EBB and patch EO. Its all the patch I need for now. But I will keep theirs in mind. Thanks for the tip!

Seems to me I've seen bourbon oak somewhere... Soapalooza? Fragrance Buddy? Maple Street? One of those 3... or was it just Kentucky bourbon?

FB had the Bourbon Barrel Scent. Put in a order thank you! Description sounds nice. Can't wait to try it.

On 11/17/2016 at 9:31 AM, rctfavr3 said:

Favorite fragrance right now is Gemilte's Frosted Lavender. It's clean unisex without leaning floral feminine and it has a great upscale spa type aroma. I'm going to try to sell it off as a Christmas scent. Any ideas for a cutesy name? Speaking of they also have a fragrance oil called "Elf Beer" or something, which sounds interesting. I put in an order for that so I'll keep you posted on it's throw and scent a little later.

Got my Elf Ale scent... it's sweet! Good CT haven't tried HT yet. Odd scent tbh but comforting (homey) and certainly festive. Smells similar to root beer in the bottle but has minty aspect to it and a tart twinge of alcohol. Can't really smell the apple OOB but I do get the cranberry notes. I hoping the apple scent comes through in HT. Might be kind of strange as a soap but I do think it would make a very nice candle from Autumn to Winter. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2016 at 0:25 PM, Moonstar said:

Maybe I'll try the eco wicks again and see what happens with the 464 wax. But with 6006 wax, lots of soot - it was horrible . It seems as if we like like a lot of

the same scents. I too love lemon and am picky with them. RE lemon curd is awesome ! I ordered a pre mixed lavender lemon from Fillmore + I wasn't crazy 

about it. Actually, I don't like most lavenders that Ive ordered + am so tired of spending money on trying new lavenders - the shipping will kill you if your ordering 

from several places. The one Im using now is from CS - it good but I think I can find better ( I hope lol !) Bulk Apothecary has a lavender blend, its for candles only

+ is a Lebermuth oil, I believe its called South Of France - says its a woody - floral citrus / notes of fir - lav -ylang - amber .... I think I'll give it a try . Thanks again 

for responding, really appreciate it .... enjoy your Sunday :) 

Mix 30%464 with your 6006 I really like the results.

• Like 1