Maple street fragrance oils reviews

katmeltswax

On 10/19/2016 at 2:05 PM, jeanie353 said:

I have ICS PPW on the way.  I can chime in on my results if anyone is interested.  I have not tried FB or JS yet.  I have tried WSP, Maple Street and FCC.  I was very happy with WSP but am trying to find one a little less pricey with the same quality as TN.  What I am looking for is strong HT in candles and long lasting/strong in melts.

I'm definitely interested in your results on Ics  PPW Jeanie!

Ididn't know Fillmore carried PPW?

What are your opinions on Maple Street and Fillmore?

What wax are you using also???

Trappeur

I'm Sorry Trappeur, I meant Flaming Candle Corp, not Fillmore.

As far as ICS PPW, I'm not quite sure yet. It seems to be missing a bit of depth compared to the others.  However, my husband and grandson both say it seems to be the smoothest/pleasant one yet.

I've got some coming in from CandleSoylutions, VA Candle, and NorthStar.  I'll be ordering from JS and FB later this week or next.

So far, WSP has lasted the longest with the best HT, then ICS, with Flaming and Maple Street being about the same. 

I'm using a blend of paraffin pillar and 4627.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, coffeebean said:

Sure lovelyscents, FB was the best one. It had the strongest scent throw of all 4, so that's the one I went with. 

:o I guess I am shocked with that one as I'm hearing more and more that WSP has some good, strong quality oils that is worth the higher price tag as none of them usually are duds.  Well that's good to know even they have those misses (probably few and far between) as do all.  I was thinking about using them as one of my main suppliers as it seemed safe to say that most would work well.  PPW is a definite I have to keep (I LOVE IT), I guess back to the drawing board for this one stubborn scent lol :faint:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, candlesncats said:

Has anyone tried Millcreeks Pumpkin Pecan Waffles? It is the only one I have tried so I can't compare. Very strong in my melts.

I have not, but good to know they worked out for you!  May just have to spend money testing yet again another supplier :waiting:

36 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

Sorry of you're shocked, but I, along with every person that entered our home voted for the strongest throw. Sorry it wasn't WSP.

No need to be sorry, I am pleased about your results as I do not use WSP myself (yet lol).  Just heard a lot more people are using them, so I was worried I would again have another supplier to order from :lol:

• Like 1