Honey Gingerbread

chuck_35550

On September 24, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Candybee said:

love, love, love their honey gingerbread!

I second their pumpkin cornbread, also the Black Irish, Grammy's Yummy Punkin, Lilac, Pumpkin Cappuccino, Pumpkin Gingerbread, and Rice Flower & Shea.

I just received my order today . 

The Honeyed Gingerbread OOB

smells very much like CS Hansel 

& Gretel ??? Pumpkin Cornbread is very nice. I got a new one Lemon Cream Puff - Love it ?

and Vanilla Sugar - oob smells like many vanillas I've tried. 

1 minute ago, Moonstar said:

which ones did you get ?

The Mac Apple, Rice Flower & Shea and Lilac. I've been wanting to try some different ones because I wasn't in love with these from other suppliers I've tried so far in soap, so I'm gonna give it a go! ?

Kelly

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

Great!! Y'all just made me go spend 45.00 on 3 fragrances. Terrible influences, all of you!! ? Ha!! 

:lol:So they made you go and spend 45.00 ? lol,

Ok, I'm skipping over there now to see what they have......

Trappeur

• Like 1

I got Lilac, Mac Apple and Rice Flower & Shea today. I love them all!! The Mac Apple is the most realistic Apple fragrance I've ever smelled and so is the Lilac. It's wonderful!! The rice flower & Shea is lovely too. It seems a little light but I can't wait to soap all of these and see how they hold up. ??? This is my first time ordering from Backwoods and I am pleased. ??

Kelly

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, KrazeKelly said:

I got Lilac, Mac Apple and Rice Flower & Shea today. I love them all!! The Mac Apple is the most realistic Apple fragrance I've ever smelled and so is the Lilac. It's wonderful!! The rice flower & Shea is lovely too. It seems a little light but I can't wait to soap all of these and see how they hold up. ??? This is my first time ordering from Backwoods and I am pleased. ??

Kelly

Is the Mac Apple better than CS ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Is the Mac Apple better than CS ?

They are both excellent and both very strong.  They are the only places I order from for Mac Apple.  They are really true fragrances.  Is one better than the other?   Hmmmm not really...Not a great answer is it....

Trappeur

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Trappeur said:

They are both excellent and both very strong.  They are the only places I order from for Mac Apple.  They are really true fragrances.  Is one better than the other?   Hmmmm not really...Not a great answer is it....

Trappeur

Sent you a pm :)