Hi!!!

Tina007

I found this site when trying to find help with making tarts and chunks...just for personal use. I figured I could save some money and have a little fun at the same time. It is a learning experience for sure.  I'm also a crazy critter lady, no kids just a husband and pets. I live in AL. I transplanted 8 yrs ago from SD for my job.

Guest OldGlory
40 minutes ago, Faerywren said:

Welcome Tina! I'm also in Alabama. Tarts are so fun to make! Glad you could join us!

Did anyone else giggle when Tina said she'd save money making her own? LOL. Darling, you are in for a ride! :P

I had a chuckle too! $500 later....   :lol:

On 3/19/2016 at 9:35 PM, OldGlory said:

:D I can totally see spending more on it as I get more confident. Right now I had every thing to start besides wax and fragrance oils so I was pretty lucky there. Now if I was to buy all those beautiful molds (which I totally see myself doing) I can see how expensive it can get. 

On 3/19/2016 at 9:35 PM, OldGlory said:

:D I can see how expensive it could get. I was lucky, I had everything except wax and fragrance oils. Shipping sure is killer for this stuff though.