Flaming Candle Peach

kandlekrazy

I searched and searched and can't really find what I'm looking for here.  I usually buy The Candle Source Fresh Peach but I need more fo's from

Flaming Candle who has Georgia Peach and Peach Nectar.  I wanted to know which is more of a straight peach scent, I really don't want to smell

vanilla or bakery at all.  Really be great if someone has used the Candle Source and knows what it smells like because they don't have a description

on that scent and it would help comparing.

• Like 1

Candlescience Peach hands down! They also have a peach nectar, but I think you'll be more than happy with their Peach FO. Best I've smelled yet. 

(I've never tried the Tennessee Candle one, though.) I just gave a review on CS samples I ordered; you can see my reviews on the FO threads:) 

• Like 1

Ok Thanks, I was trying to avoid placing 2 orders but I guess it's inevitable.  I'll have to see if  I need anything else from either Candlescience or Candle Source as I haven't

bought from TCS yet, can't justify the crazy shipping to me and don't really need yet another supplier.

I hear ya! I'm trying to scale down my suppliers too, for simplicity's sake! I think I've settled on NG, CS and BB. 

CS peach is really amazing, though. Look at the reviews on their website, it's a lot of people saying how much it smells like a real straight peach, too!

I was actually going to blend Peach and Peach Nectar to see how that would smell; they both are incredible and strong OOB!!

Decided to try the Georgia Peach from Flaming Candle.  Meanwhile I cleaned out my fo tubs today and cabinet and found more fresh peach!  It's a bad year 2015 when you don't even know what you have!  Made a list today of each fo I get from what supplier as I lost my computer with my spreadsheet and notes.  Starting 2016 out more organized, hope

it stays that way.

• Like 2

On March 15, 2016 at 11:21 AM, kandlekrazy said:

Ok Thanks, I was trying to avoid placing 2 orders but I guess it's inevitable.  I'll have to see if  I need anything else from either Candlescience or Candle Source as I haven't

bought from TCS yet, can't justify the crazy shipping to me and don't really need yet another supplier.

Lol.... You can never have too many suppliers!  I wish 1 company would carry everything I need and guarantee to stay in business - life would be so easy! I have a couple that I only get 1 oil from but I love it so much and can't find a similar one and found it to be cheaper to just buy it from them than having 100 1 ouncers laying around I will never end up using 

but if you do end up trying TCS (I caved)

they do have a great peach - this old  house - raspberry peach magnolia - honeysuckle - tangerine dream and  dried apple wreath.... Just thought I would share the love ?

I'm down to 6 fragrance suppliers and 1 I get my wax and jars from!!  It only took me like 13+ years to do this.  I do still have a few scents from other companies, some that are out of business, but when they are gone...they are gone.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone try Fragrance Buddy Georgia Peach? I am about to place an order . I didn't care for CS Peach Nectar or Oregon Trails Peche de Vigne in my wax...I do not have any of the other peaches recommended above :(.   I do have Blushing Peaches (ICS) curing.

Guest OldGlory

I tried Peach Nectar from CS but didn't like it at all. My melt customers are crazy for Aztec's Georgia Peach. The cost is a bit higher than the rest of their FOs, but it's worth it. A very true scent - like biting into a ripe peach! Nothing extra. And very strong in a blend of different waxes, mostly paraffin.

Old Glory do have peach from CS .... if so, how does it compare to Aztec's ? Ive never ordered from Aztec .... any that you highly recommend ? 

Is the peach nectar too sweet for both of you ? 

Edited by Moonstar

I have to say that the Flaming Georgia Peach is very good. Its odd to me but all of the tester fragrances I ordered seem to share certain notes. I find that to be true of CS and other providers as well. Maybe its all in my head but the fos have a certain chemical note just barely detectable to my nose. Still, for the money these are really good oils. IMHO.

Guest OldGlory
4 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Old Glory do have peach from CS .... if so, how does it compare to Aztec's ? Ive never ordered from Aztec .... any that you highly recommend ? 

Is the peach nectar too sweet for both of you ? 

I tried peach nectar from Candle Science on a recommendation - I found it too sweet, yes. I would rather have a fresh, 'just bitten into' peach instead of a 'canned peaches in syrup' type of peach. I have not tried their plain peach.

Just do a search for Aztec in the fragrance discussion section you'll find a LOT of recommendations for Aztec FOs. I buy about 75% of my FOs from them. They have some great fragrances - but overall I think the bakery scents work best in soy wax candles. You have to watch the recommendations for the type of wax used.