Peak's Free Sample...

jfear

Hello Everyone, hope you're all well!

I adore how Peak includes a free FO sample (the only supplier I know who does). Anyway, I've ordered from them 10+ times now and officially have my 6th bottle of "Berrylicious"!

I'm too grateful for the sample to risk sounding rude, but I really wish they would send me a different FO because I won't even use one bottle; I dislike it so.

I did order their "Pumpkin Caramel Latte" and it's to DIE for, so it makes up for the Berrylicious incident. ?

• Like 1

That's a bummer you keep getting the same FO. Maybe on your next order you could put a note asking FO a different sample if at all possible ? 

other popular suppliers offer free fragrance samples, like bramble berry (they pick) and candle science (you pick). WSP lets you pick from a short set with a minimum purchase. Candle cocoon sends small samples too. 

I do exactly what TT does. I simply ask for the FO sample I want. Also, CS sends you 1oz samples with your order. They use a drop down menu where you select the sample you want. EBB gives you samples based on how much you spend so the more you spend the more samples you get. Plus they also have a menu you can select your samples.

They are very accommodating (at least they were when they were here) and whenever I would pick up my stuff, I would look at the sample and if it was something I had a ton of or something I didn't want, I'd ask if I could get a different one (sometimes specifying what I wanted if they had it) and they would always switch me out without any problems or questions, or ill will... I'm sure if you ask in the notes if ordering online, or ask them on the phone if placing a phone order they would be willing to send you something different. 

I do know however, if you are only ordering wax cases, they don't include the sample which always made me sad... LOL 

On 3/10/2016 at 7:54 AM, Candybee said:

I do exactly what TT does. I simply ask for the FO sample I want. Also, CS sends you 1oz samples with your order. They use a drop down menu where you select the sample you want. EBB gives you samples based on how much you spend so the more you spend the more samples you get. Plus they also have a menu you can select your samples.

Aztec also gives you free samples when ordering lb or 8oz bottles... You can also select which scent you want from them. 

• Like 1