Renaming Help

blt212

I need help with new names for Aztec's Tobacco and Volcano....The Tobacco sells better than the Volcano but both aren't great sellers for me and I love both scents and would like to keep in my line.  Currently, I call Tobacco, Sweet Tobacco...I was thinking of renaming it to Grandpa's Pipe.  Volcano, I use the Volcano Blue Capri Type but I'm not sure everyone know what it even is....So before I take a shot in the dark, any suggestions from members selling these with success.

Thanks much!!

I call Tobacco, Maverick. I live in Texas so anything with a western or cowboy sounding name sells well here. I just use the name Volcano for the other scent. Maybe something with tropical for Volcano? Like, tropical isle or tropical vacation? I'm not good at renaming scents LOL!

Thanks for the suggestions......Sweet Tobacco def sells better than Volcano.....unless you are a fan of that candle brand people don't have a clue what it is.....I like something Tropical sounding.....maybe like Tropical Breeze.....makes three of us not good at names :)

Guest OldGlory

Volcano is doing really well for me, and Tobacco is slow.

I live in tobacco country - it was a cash crop here for generations, and when I moved here 24 years ago it was grown on every spare half acre in the county. That has changed in the last 15 years. A lot of people won't even consider sniffing Tobacco for that reason.

But I find that Aztec's plain Tobacco doesn't smell as much like a pipe tobacco as tobacco in the field. I named it Tobacco Barn, and several people have commented that it smells like the tobacco barns of their youth. It was a guess for me.

The name Volcano is such a mystery for me. WHY??? It's a blend of sweetened citruses. So I just call it Citrus Capri. When I say that it's a dupe for Volcano Capri Blue I get blank stares.