Island Nectar

Jcandleattic

I made this yesterday and just cut it today. soaped very well. Got pretty thick, but still fluid and poured easily. Smells really good. Also, it's very bright, but got pretty warm, so I also got glycerin rivers. I think it adds to the soap and almost adds to the tropical scent of the soap, by giving it an almost coconut look to the white streaks. :)

Tell me what you think... 

56c292c239a27_IslandNectar.jpg.c37e608ea56c292c08b1e8_IslandNectarcut.thumb.jpg.56c292bd1bcc4_CutIslandNectar.thumb.jpg.

• Like 4

This is the description on Peaks site : 

The scent of Island Nectar fragrance oil bursts with tropical excitement! Ripe mango, juicy pineapple and wild berries are blended with hints of sugar in this exotic creation. Shimmering green accents amplify the natural fruit sensation as hints of plumeria add texture to the fragrance. A base of coconut milk balances with hints of musk; for lasting sweetness! 

Yes, it is very tropical, with a lot of pineapple and mango. I would use it again, and I'm going to try and do a layered candle with colors close to the ones I picked for the soap. We'll see how well that goes... 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...