We need a little spring!

Candybee

3 hours ago, ChrisR said:

My best spring seller for the past 15+  years has been Sweet Cakes Lily of the Valley, for soap and candles.

Just placed an order with them and would have loved to try this- the only lily I ever tried was NG and it went straight in the garbage can- I am trying to incorporate more florals and foods to my line 

next time I will give this one a try 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moonshine said:

Got home today and had many packages of oils waiting for me and I have to say.....SC Lilac is so amazing oob- I can't even believe I thought the one I was using smelled true because THIS is most definite true! Can't wait to get this in wax 

I've tried so many lilacs. Never really found one I thought was great. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and try SW :)

Candy, their Lavender & Chamomile is a very calming FO.  I have a lady who has only bought this for years and uses it while she does yoga.  For myself, I add a touch of sage to it which makes the stress of the day melt away

• Like 1

On 2/4/2016 at 8:51 AM, ChrisR said:

My best spring seller for the past 15+  years has been Sweet Cakes Lily of the Valley, for soap and candles.

I need to try this...I have seen several folks post about this scent. Is this a light floral Chris?

On 2/6/2016 at 11:33 AM, ChrisR said:

Puma I use .75 oz/lb in my candles and it isn't a faint scent at all.......it's a very strong FO in my opinion and will fill my house easily. 

Thank you Chris. I have one more question...if you have ever tried Fillmore's Daffodil...is it a beautiful lighter type scent like that? I could see doing a blend of these two if that were so. :) Thanks for your help. :)

On 2/5/2016 at 8:56 PM, moonshine said:

Got home today and had many packages of oils waiting for me and I have to say.....SC Lilac is so amazing oob- I can't even believe I thought the one I was using smelled true because THIS is most definite true! Can't wait to get this in wax 

Oh my....sounds wonderful! :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, puma52 said:

Thank you Chris. I have one more question...if you have ever tried Fillmore's Daffodil...is it a beautiful lighter type scent like that? I could see doing a blend of these two if that were so. :) Thanks for your help. :)

I have a daffodil (can't remember whose right now), but I did mix it will the LOTV and I personally didn't like it.  What smells amazing is LOTV and Lilac mix (60/40) & I call it Lilacs & Lilies.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChrisR said:

I have a daffodil (can't remember whose right now), but I did mix it will the LOTV and I personally didn't like it.  What smells amazing is LOTV and Lilac mix (60/40) & I call it Lilacs & Lilies.

Oh , that blend sounds so Springy and beautiful Chris. Thanks for your voice on this. I think I feel an order @ SC coming on..... :)

• Like 1