Buttered Maple Syrup

Dana

I am looking for this scent so did a search on fo finder. The only company that has this is Makes Scents. I have never purchased from them but remember years ago they had somewhat of a bad rep. Anyone do business with them or know what this fo smells like? I am wanting a dupe for the Crossroads version of this scent and would rather do business with a company I already use, but willing to try this company if it nails it!

Good luck with your search on this one....if you find it, please let us know as that is one of my most favorite awesome scents that I have tried to find.  No doubt it would have to be a custom blend.  I did receive from one of the members of this board a couple of samples.  Although they are really great ones, they were not quite it but really wonderful scents.....

Trappeur

Makes Scents is somewhat local to me. They quit carrying soy wax so I quit going there. Their FOs are kind of pricey, but they have a bunch and they do have a price break after so many (10 maybe?) in the store. It is fun to go and sniff everything, but I've never had them ship anything to me so I can't speak for them on that. Very helpful staff, they just don't work with soy so a FO may or may not work for me. I've been tempted to go there to get jars and lids so I could smell the Butter Maple Syrup for you, but I haven't smelled the Crossroads version so I'm not all that helpful, sorry!

Just Scent has a Buttered Maple Syrup, might want to check it out. 

I have that one....it's very nice....I'm going to make a sample candle of it tomorrow.

Have you tried BW's Sugar Maple? http://www.backwoodsfragrancesupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=253

I love BW's FOs. She has some of the best ones I have ever used.

Have you tried BW's Sugar Maple? http://www.backwoodsfragrancesupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=253

I love BW's FOs. She has some of the best ones I have ever used.

That's a very nice scent....but it is only a very very sweet maple sugar....there is no butter in it that I detect at all...

I would definitely use this as part of the blend to make it the buttered maple syrup

Trappeur

I think I have Sugared Maple from Backwoods tucked away somewhere. I will have to take a sniff and see. Seems like it would lack the "Butter". I do order a few things from JS, so will have to try that with my next order. Thanks, and I will let ya'all know!

I just poured it yesterday Dana and it has to sit for 2 weeks then I'll give an update.

It's really really nice that fragrance but time will tell.

And Backwoods Sugared Maple has no buttery scent in it.  When I poured a candle in this one at 6% which is what I do 99 9/10 of the time, I actually couldn't get that fragrance to throw.  Then I poured another at 8% and man did that throw so much I had to open my windows.....I love that scent.

Trappeur