1st Fall Craft Festival of the Season!

jackbenimble

Well I was just thinking the same exact thing as Candybee! Great minds think alike :) super awesome job! You TOTALLY GOT IT GOING ON! Wish you made videos everyday! Lol they are always so nice to watch! :) so glad you did good!

Thank you Daisey! I wish I could make videos everyday too. Sometimes pouring candles is really boring to watch. As long as I think it's interesting I will film it. I have another show the weekend after this one so pray for no rain.

• Like 1

I saw where you said Christmas Hearth was a sell out.......I love love love that one and have been using it for years.  You can smell the pine, the logs, and the fire in that one....it's just amazing how things like that could be captured in a fragrance.

Trappeur

• Like 2

Same here. One of my favs. I tell my customers these 2 things about the candle and it always sells... 1. its the candle I burn on Christmas Eve with a fire in the fireplace and the tree next to it, and, 2. the scent grows on you (then I ask them to smell it again and they do)... next thing I know I've just sold another Christmas Hearth candle!! I think stories people can relate to also help sell your product.

• Like 1

Same here. One of my favs. I tell my customers these 2 things about the candle and it always sells... 1. its the candle I burn on Christmas Eve with a fire in the fireplace and the tree next to it, and, 2. the scent grows on you (then I ask them to smell it again and they do)... next thing I know I've just sold another Christmas Hearth candle!! I think stories people can relate to also help sell your product.

Great story Candybee!!

Awesome job Jack! Looks great and I happy to hear you had an amazing show

Thank you Moonshine! I've got 3 back to back starting next weekend. I feel so bad for the shows that were this weekend. It has rained basically the entire weekend here. That's the price unfortunately.

I saw where you said Christmas Hearth was a sell out.......I love love love that one and have been using it for years.  You can smell the pine, the logs, and the fire in that one....it's just amazing how things like that could be captured in a fragrance.

Trappeur

That is so crazy cause I got this scent 2 yrs ago and honestly couldn't give it away! I know I still have a full bottle :(

Guest OldGlory

How some people sell the heck out of a fragrance and others can't give it away is always a mystery. However, it happens to all of us. Just a difference in customers.

I'm interested to see what sells this coming weekend. I've never done this particular show and looking forward to seeing the different tastes. In my experience the Atlanta area is not to keen on scents that are too sweet so I have very few "bakery" type candles. Creme brûlée is about my best seller out of that category. Fresh/ clean/ fruity/ woodsy/ herbal are what these folks like.

Last weekend it was horrible. I had to pull out my tent, sides, banner, and all and dry them out yesterday. Barely any sales. Hoping this weekend is great for all of us with shows to do.

Oh my goodness Candybee! I'm sorry that happened. I have been praying for good weather for us all.

It rained the entire weekend here and there were two big festivals I know of. I wanted to go check one out but didn't get out in the weather. I did hear a rumor that some shows were cancelled because of the rain.

I have often wondered what the show officials would say if anyone were to say they wouldn't show up because of the rain. I couldn't see setting my entire display up knowing it was just going to rain the entire time and be there with no customers.

Guest OldGlory

That reminds me - I need to pull my tent out of the trunk and dry it out. It's rained so much! It has probably mildewed by now.