FancyCandleJars.Com

Hi:

Well Fancy Jars service is excellent. We left a message and they called back the next day. We received our order within 3 days. They do however only carry the thinner glass jars. For us it was worth the cost of s/h, as we live in AL. As mentioned, if we had ordered from the Jar store, with s/h the cost per jar would have been over $ 2.00.

Just wanted to update you.

I took a ride out there yesterday and met with Ron and his wife. He is a very sweet man. We talked for about an hour at his shop/warehouse.

I would have to agree, the jars are not as thick as the libby jars. I bought 2 cases of the 8oz metro jars and now that I am really examining them, they dont look exactly the same. But for the price, you can beat it!!

They are located in Niles IL.

Hey Carmen - where is Niles?

I know you aren't too far from me, but the Dish went down and I can't tell if you seen my post about getting some jars & meeting for lunch? Since I would be closer, then you wouldn't have to drive that far - oh yeah, then we can meet for LUNCH :yay: lol

Let me know - I am really looking forward to checking them out next time I go to Peoria.

I got samples of these yesterday and at the same time someone sent me the libby Status jars too. The Libby jars are much sturdier, thicker glass and base. Fancy's jars are thinner, you can feel it when you hold it. However I do think that it would be OK for candles. It feels sort of like the roly poly's thickness to compare. I hope to test all of these over the weekend. BTW, Fancy has a frosted one too that is beautiful

Hey Carmen - where is Niles?

I know you aren't too far from me, but the Dish went down and I can't tell if you seen my post about getting some jars & meeting for lunch? Since I would be closer, then you wouldn't have to drive that far - oh yeah, then we can meet for LUNCH :yay: lol

Let me know - I am really looking forward to checking them out next time I go to Peoria.

Hey girlie,

Niles is about 40 minutes North from me. I took the 294 to Golf Road.

I saw your post and responded with "call me for lunch" lol. Would love to get together and chat with ya!

• 1 month later...