Dang You Candle Science!!!!

jackbenimble

Really? Why don't you unveil these in the spring when I'm finalizing my fall line up!! Oh well next year I guess.

I'm most curious as to what the ginger and saffron will be like.

New Fall Fragrance Oils!

Welcome autumn with three fantastic fall fragrances!

New Fireside Fragrance Oil

New Cinnamon and Vanilla Fragrance Oil!

New Red Ginger Saffron Fragrance Oil

• Like 1

Isn't that the truth....They just came out last week with whisky and leather and now 3 more new ones?

So it's bad enough you pay shipping on 2 new ones from last week and now an extra shipping on 3 new ones when all could have been ordered at the same time.

Then I noticed something else new....if you go and pickup your order there you have to pay an extra 8.07 if it is under 100.00?????????what in heck is that about?

Then to get free pickup you have to have at least a $100.00 order??????

And then you hope that they don't have split shipping....

I just can't believe this company!

Trappeur

• Like 1

I feel like a lot of these companies cater to the hobbiest so they unveil FO during a current season.

I did end up getting the whiskey and leather but I had to get a few 1lbers anyway so it was a good excuse.

Btw- I got the Blue Spruce Trappeur to test again. I love it so much but it did not test well for me in 464. Gonna give it another last try before I give up on for good.

So far I haven't had any split shipping and I several of their FO are my best sellers and throw wonderfully in my wax so that's my upside I guess.

Edited by jackbenimble

You are spot on with the market they cater to Jack! Tis the season for new chandlers and soapers to get busy making their holiday gifts and last minute craft show goods.

Sure would have been nice to get all 5 new ones in one go. I'll have to pass on the three new ones til i actually need something from them again.

Jack, I use 464 and your saying it doesn't throw?   Wow, because it is so strong for me I had to cut back some.  Now how long do you cure it for?  I always do 2 weeks.....I've been using the blue spruce for years and never had that problem.....sorry you do.

Trappeur

Jack, I use 464 and your saying it doesn't throw? Wow, because it is so strong for me I had to cut back some. Now how long do you cure it for? I always do 2 weeks.....I've been using the blue spruce for years and never had that problem.....sorry you do.

Trappeur

Well maybe the oil was old who knows but I'm going to try again.

Yes I usually wait 2 weeks before my intial test. It's funny because I'm just in midtown Atlanta and not really that fat from you and I have different results on a few FO that work great for you

The Red Ginger Saffron sounds interesting to me but I will wait until I have to order more.  I do not get much from them but the few things I do get are some of my bestsellers too so I keep going back for them.  

Wow, surprised..haven't bought from Candle Science in a while but they were always among the best in my experience.  Why added charges for pick-up, just doesn't make sense unless they are

hiding those added charges on shipped orders. 

The Red Ginger Saffron may just suck me into an order.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...