Moonworks Patchouli

coffeebean

The MW's patch is the Patchouli Passion which is a sister to Honey Patchouli, a sweet lighter patch. They do carry a "Patchouli" fragrance but their descriptions says its not true to the oil and has a camphor note in it. Patchouli Passion is good but its a blend of honey and patchouli and not a straight patch.

Lebermuth has the good stuff http://www.lebermuth.com/oil-patchouli-/90-2553-06/

• Like 1

MW had two - patchouli passion and straight patch.  Lebermuth's is the same oil. Rhonda told me that herself before she closed.  I was thinking about doing a co-op sometime in the fall for the Lebermuth

If FB even comes close, I would be very surprised

Edited by nursenancy
  • Like 3

MW had two - patchouli passion and straight patch.  Lebermuth's is the same oil. Rhonda told me that herself before she closed.  I was thinking about doing a co-op sometime in the fall for the Lebermuth

If FB even comes close, I would be very surprised

Yes. She carried the two patches and the straight patch was Lebermuths. I remember someone on this forum posting about it. It might have been you.

I've been looking on Lebermuths site and they have a few oils I'd like to try. Problem is they have a minumum order of $300 or you pay a fee. A co-op might be a really good way to try out some of their oils without spending the minimum.

• Like 2

Chemistrystore carries several Lebermuth oils but not the patchouli fragrance oil.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the Chemistry Store. They do carry Lebermuth oils. Will check them out.

TT-- don't know if Guild members can buy at Lebermuth without having to buy the minimum. I would assume it hasn't changed or the Guild would have made an announcement??

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in need of Egyptian Dragon and Patchouli for candles at some point. Not too soon, but in a few months. Am willing to host a co-op for those needing fragrace from them.  Would love to try a couple of their flavors, but they're only offered in 1 lb increments.

• Like 2