Best Pumpkin Spice FO?

jfear

I'm down to 2 must have FOs from AH that I use in my soap. I love their oils but refuse to pay their excessive shipping. One of them, their lemon verbena, is one I searched for 2 yrs before I found the perfect LV that worked in CP. The other one might be replaceable but means I have to test out a whole bunch of oils to do so. So for the time being I will to continue to buy those 2 oils from them.

Edited by Candybee

On May 4, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Candybee said:

Wow! I really love your description of the blend. You really captured all the nuances and notes of the pumpkin combo. It really does have a rich, creamy, spicy, pumpkin scent yet its still mellow and not overpowering in spice or creamy or butteryness. I just love the combo and still think its the best pumpkin scent ever!

Unfortunately AH's shipping is so sky high I have been trying to replace the few oils I buy from them. I am buying more and more of my FOs for candles from Fillmore, Peaks, and CS. So I am thinking of trying Fillmore's pumpkin spice chutney as a sub or maybe Peak's sweet pumpkin spice or pumpkin honey chai or vanilla pumpkin marshmallow. Hmmmm.... may come up with something new!

Thanks again!

I love Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow; it seems pretty mellow when first blended but once cured I get a great throw from it. It actually smells a bit like the great pumpkin blend you suggested.

I have Peak's Honey Pumpkin Chai; need to try it. Smells so great and strong OOB!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Is Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow a blend that anyone has tried? Boy that sounds AMAZING!! 

Peak's is really quite nice. I must admit I was fooled by its delicate nature oob, but once cured it's pretty splendid. It's a soft and sweet pumpkin that throws really well!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/4/2016 at 10:13 AM, Candybee said:

Apples & Oats. What a great blend for horse lovers. I think Moonshine would love it too! I think she is the one into making blends that remind her of her horses.

How did I miss this? Lol

thanks Candy that does sound like a good blend 

• Like 1