Scent Works?

JudyR83

Thank you Sylvie, I actually have a sample of CC's Cucumber Chaos but have not put in wax yet.  Do you know how the French White Cucumber compares to Cucumber Chaos?

I'm sorry , I don't know. I never got the chance to try it. Hopefully someone else who has tried both will respond...

Puma, i have tonic (the original from TSW) out being duped now. It's been a few months since i sent it in, so I expect it back any day :)

OH MY!!! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. :) Words cannot describe how awesome it would be to have access to Tonic and Provence once again. Wow.... I'm excited! I will watch for your post on what you think. Thank you for doing this! Appreciate you!

Edited by puma52

I'll have to check an see exactly how much I have left of my Fata Morgana and Provence, but if I have enough, I'll sacrifice it to be duped. I can talk to JoAnna from Mad Oils or whoever else ya'll recommend I send it to!

I probably have enough Ultraviolet to send if you're finding someone to dupe and if anyone's interested in this besides me lol!

• Like 1

I desperately need Vanilla Sandalwood duped...I am down to my last .5 to .33 oz and I want to just cry thinking about it.  I have read on another forum that Peak French Vanilla Amber is close, so it is on my list to buy next...but I have doubts that it will be as good as VS.  

• 1 month later...

I had Pink Sugar duped along with Dragons Blood. Tonic is at the lab. Hoping it turns out as nice as the other two!

Tonic ust came in. Oh my WOW it smells great! I sent out the original version (prior to the reformulation to phthalate free). The dupe is phthalate free.

Also received the dupe of Dark Espresso Vetyver. Super strong and delicious OOB. I had been using the ones from DS and PFO until this came back. The TSW dupe is far and away the best of the three.

Once I get them tested in soap and soy wax I'll share results. Fingers and toes crossed...

• Like 1

Can we buy some from you. .our will it be available by a supplier. .the tonic

I can list some in the Classifieds for anyone interested. Still need to finish testing, receive the IFRA certificate and get pricing. T

This formula is mine and won't be available at any retailers.

I can list some in the Classifieds for anyone interested. Still need to finish testing, receive the IFRA certificate and get pricing. T

This formula is mine and won't be available at any retailers.

Thank you TallTayl!!

Very interested and I would love to purchase also! Oh my...I can't wait!

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1

Good to know there's interest! I have made dupes of these TSW essences so far:

Pink Sugar

Dragons Blood

Black Espresso Vetiver

Tonic

Am willing to offer those too if there's interest.

Any Provence in the works by any chance TallTayl? :)

• Like 1

i don't want to take away from this discussion...but...

i know a lot of us are looking for dupes of TSW..

I just tested AH/RE Main Street Christmas...to my nose it smells a lot like TSW Christmas tide..

I know I love Christmas tide, and only have a few oz. left..so  I was happy to find one so close.

i think i may have a sample of Provence...i will look, if someone needs it to have duped..

• 1 month later...