Order from Tennessee Candle Supplies

puma52

Guest OldGlory

Come on OldGlory...join us girl! :biggrin:

It's a little different for me since I don't sell retail and my wholesale customer only carries a few fragrances. It's just curiousity, lol!

I am trying to expand my line but it is slow going and they seem to want something pretty specific.

I'll have to live vicariously and imagine how wonderful these scents are!

Heading to their site now!  You all really are ENABLERS!!!!  :D I can't wait to get started looking around.  Any other must haves from TCS?  I am looking specifically for a French Lavender and Honey (BBW).  I purchased a sample from eBay but was sorely disappointed.  The bottle had no flashpoint listed on it.  I am trying out IGI 6006 with 10% FO at 165 degrees.  Since the recommended pour temp for 6006 is between 160 and 170, I'm wondering if the flashpoint was much lower than that.  The scent seemed strong in the bottle, but now barely throws a smell Hot or Cold. Aggravating to say the least.  

Edited by MLG

I got my last order- This is my OO the bottle sniffie review...

Hansel & Gretels House - Awesome, spicy and has Fall and Christmas written all over it...rich perfect blend... I have tried others and to me this is my new favorite!

Georgia Peach - OH MY!!! Beautiful perfect juicy peach! Really nice!

Blueberry Cobbler - Oceangazer was right...this is awesome! I am so sad that this is not skin safe, it's that good.

Butterscotch Brulee - Yummy and buttery...I could imagine doing a blend with vanilla and the sugar cookie with this...wow, now that would be a combo! :)

Christmas Splendor - It smells like Christmas!

Hot Baked Apple Pie - Apples and spice...very nice.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi

Oh Puma!......With all those fabulous scents that your ordered, have you made any yet?  I was wondering as I'm placing an order today.  Got any reviews yet?  :) 

Trappeur

Early Good Morning to ya girl!

Hey Barbara is right....get one of each! :)  I will tell you this....I LOVE the Buttercream, REALLY LOVE Pumpkin Pecan Waffle...I have renamed to White Pumpkin, Chocolate Nut Brownie is just the most wonderful chocolate out there..renamed to Chocolate Fudge , Cinnamon Broom is wonderful, Dried Apple Wreath is wonderful, LOVE Spicy Apples and Peaches, LOVE Fruit Loops, Sweet Coconut is nice.....I am making Spiced Cranberry, Pomegranate, Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel very soon....LOVE the oo bottle smell on these....and I KNOW these will be keepers for me. :)  The Cherry Pipe Tobacco would be great as a Cmas time scent as in Santa's Pipe.I need to try others still and will. :)  Let us know what you think when you get them in Trappeur! You cannot go wrong with these folks ....TCS has some really awesome scents and they are just wonderful folks! :) 

Edited by puma52
  • Like 3