Bamboo Sugarcane

Candybee

This one is scented with AH/RE Bamboo Sugarcane. It smells weak OOB but sure is nice and strong in the soap. Has a lovely, clean, green, scent.

This time I tried coloring with green oxide mixed with Maniacal Pea and for the brown I used black walnut hull powder blended with Bright Yellow Raincoat to make a more goldish brown. The specks are from the walnut hull powder.

Here are pics in the mold. Will have the cut pics in a little bit after I'v had my morning brew.

post-2172-0-43957800-1426085186_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-25025200-1426085198_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-72658400-1426085205_thumb.jp

You need to make sure you write down that formula you used for those colors as those colors are to die for!!!  Beautiful beautiful job Candybee...Ok, can I buy 2 of those? :rockon:

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

You need to make sure you write down that formula you used for those colors as those colors are to die for!!!  Beautiful beautiful job Candybee...Ok, can I buy 2 of those? :rockon:

Trappeur

If you are really interested in these or any others just PM me.

Okay. Had my mornin cuppa... now on my second cuppa...

So I am awake enough to post the cut pics. These came out very nice. Better than I expected.

Trappeur, I have 'papers' on each batch I do with the entire recipe down to the specific additives so I can duplicate or correct if necessary. So no worries on the color!

kandlecrazy-- I just hope they sell well for me. I am loving this scent. Its so perfect for CP! No A&D, behaved beautifully in CP soap with lots of time to do my swirls.

Here are the cut pics:

post-2172-0-04828000-1426091004_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-30286800-1426091015_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-37125800-1426091031_thumb.jp

Edited by Candybee

• 3 weeks later...