Anyone going to the Florida gathering?

jwahlton

I am thinking about it. I usually take a vacation and drive down to Florida each year. I might move it up this year so that I can stop for the convention. I have to see. Do you happen to know if they have a lot of room left?

I am really wanting to go to a "Candle-Vention" since ours was cancelled in Texas. It seems as though the one in Flordia is utilizing about 1/2 the time for B&B.

I wish that there was a 2 or 3 day HUGE show with lots of choices for classes. I don't mind the flight somewhere but would love for it to be really worth the time and expense. Maybe the National Show?

Guest EMercier

I wish I could go to Ohio. It's a 6 hour trip by car. I don't know if I want to do that. Why can't there be in the northeast for us in SEPA, NJ, NY, DE, MD?

I am def doing the Ohio one, and hopefully they will do the NJ one again. (this was the first year, and I really enjoyed it!)

And now there is one being planned in NY, so I hope to make that one also.:D

Emercier...maybe we can get a few folks together and drive up to Ohio!

Guest EMercier
I am def doing the Ohio one, and hopefully they will do the NJ one again. (this was the first year, and I really enjoyed it!)

And now there is one being planned in NY, so I hope to make that one also.:D

Emercier...maybe we can get a few folks together and drive up to Ohio!

That would be heaven to have on in Jersey or NY. That's much better! Driving to Ohio with a few people might be great. If not, If Amtrak goes there, I could take the train.

It would be fun, but I've no idea how expensive it would be. Not to mention I wouldn't know anyone hardly. People terrify me in person :embarasse

Oh come on. I'll hold your hand :D

Yes they mainly focus on B&B stuff. The first time I went I only made candles. I won first prize :D

I already put my request in with the hubby.....Margaritas sounds fabu!!! I'll bring the mango puree!!!! My second favorite is an Italian margarita! and then there is.......better not go there...the last time I drank tequila (shots that is) I hit on some poor guy...now I'm married with 2 kids...hahahaha:laugh2: