Cut soaps from Saturday

Jcandleattic

The Tuxedo yellowing went away so not it just looks grey and white. Still trying to figure out the buttons. The black candies I used bled a weird emerald green halo around them, so I can't use those unless I try to shove them in right before selling. 

So no buttons on these until that's figured out. 

The remake of Freshly Fallen Snow turned out great. Just like that last one. (sorry the pic makes it look a little greenish aqua color but it's really a blue and white in person) 

The yellow/tan, green and red is Home for the Holidays, and was supposed to be Christmas colors. I like how it looks though. It's a whipped soap. Smells so good. The gingerbread in this scent really comes out in the soap. 

The white, grey, and pink one is made with Ed Hardy dupe and a whipped soap. This one soaped great being a whipped soap. I just wish we would have made a 1.5 or 2 lb soap instead of just the 1 lb. It smells so good, and I think it looks so pretty!! 

Anyway - that was Saturday. 

It was so much fun! 

post-200-0-77102300-1415673764_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-48849900-1415673775_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-92693800-1415673786_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-49962600-1415673794_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-16863400-1415673805_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

They all look beautiful. I am jealous of those delicate swirls!

Can you believe those were in a thick whipped soap? I was amazed and how thin and delicate they came out too. 

They all smell soooo good too! Cannot wait for them to cure out so I can take a bar for myself to use. :) 

All of your kind words mean so much to me, but honestly the saying is true "do what you love and you'll never WORK a day in your life" 

It's not really hard work when I love it as much as I do. And if it is, well, at least it's rewarding and all of your kindness makes it worth it. :) 

Thank you all so much. 

• Like 1