I need input!

nayarx8

I agree, the repour line is not appealing to me. Make sure you're filling the wax all the way to the top of the mold, or at least when you do your repour, to only pour enough to hit the edge and that will help minimize the line!

BTW, love the wax! I want to play with some palm wax!!!

okay guys, i need HONEST opinions. what do you think?

I really dont mind the line..... as candle makers we KNOW its not suppose to be there, but as a customer, its kinda cool and something you dont see all the time. Next time you dont have to melt it down, just use a saw and cut that sucker down a little. ;) Bruce

see, my fiancee thought i should put MORE lines in. i ended up re-melting the whole thing.

I have to agree with your fiancee. I like the line and I think it would look very interesting with more. Instead of keeping the lines parallel though, I think it would look great if they were slanted randomly back and forth.

Hi, I think that you did the right thing by remelting and pouring again - it looks great. Personally, I would probably have just tried to melt the bottom bit off (and had a really short candle) or just used it at home with the intention to watch my repours in future. Love the wax and the colour is gorgeous.