Apple and clove

Scented

Well heck I thought I had spotted this around somewhere, but I guess it was Apple and clover instead (not what I'm looking for) ... anyone know of a great apple and clove scent? Granted I could probably get close on my own with mac apple and clove, but checking before I go that route. Thanks!

Aztec...apple jack & peel...has a lot of clove scent to my nose..

in cp soap..the clove really comes thru..the scent really held well...turned a very light carmel color

in my 100% soy..i had some fuel smell, but had a very strong and fast HT..I just can't get by the fuel..

but that is one of the problems using fruit fo's with soy...fuel smell...

Guest OldGlory

I wonder if fuel smells are only detected by some people in some fragrances. Anyone know how that works?

I've never smelled a fuel smell in Apple Jack from Aztec - been working with it for about 8 years I think, and in large volumes. I have detected a fuel smell in a few citruses over the years.

I would love to understand the fuel smell phenomenon.

I tend to use citrus types in blends so I don't have a problem with fuel smell. Come to think of it I have only smelled it in paraffin and soy waxes but not the palm I use. Maybe its just a coincidence as by the time I started using palm I already learned to blend my citruses.

I've got Peaks red clove. Wonder how that would go with CS Macintosh apple?!

Actually, I'm saving the clove for when I get some more orange cause I want to mix those together.

I blend my own Orange Pomander using Red Clove (Peaks) and Mandarin Spice - KY (AH/RE) and it is wonderful. 

• Like 1

I just blended 50% red clove (Peaks) 25% Mac Apple (CS) and 25% Cedar (Peaks).  I didn't measure exactly, I just poured approx. amts. into the wax pot with a little palm wax to test the scent.  I think I like it.  It's different.