Welcome the New Board

Vicky_CO

Welcome!!!!!

You all noticed everything is gone in here. The main reason is this a brand new board. Most of the old questions will not be relevant any more.

This is new to me as it is to you. I will try to answer any questions but please be patient as I may have to find the answers myself first.

Few things that will be helpful items.

Look to the scroll to the bottom of the board there is

Contact us

Help

Also the same rules apply as the old board please check out at the bottom again but to your right the CS FAQ and privacy policy use to be at the top now at the bottom.

• Like 1

Are all previous private messages gone for good?  There is no way  to retrieve that information?…. I had a lot of information in there I reference back to frequently

Also not sure if you know but on my iPhone it cannot find the page and says it has been moved…any idea how to access the forum with a phone now?

Thanks

Also not sure if you know but on my iPhone it cannot find the page and says it has been moved…any idea how to access the forum with a phone now?

I think that is cache issues I do not know anything about Iphone but my adriod stores a lot of info about a site so it does not have to load so much data and use up air time.

Thanks Vicky- I found my pm's on my laptop- but I do have to figure out my phone- I can access the forum now but when I go to the forums tab it takes me to the "this page has been moved- contact owner"

I will have to see about my settings in safari for Mac OS

Thanks!

Is there a button that is like the "today's posts" button?  I'm going to miss being able to use that one and not have to go to each board individually to see new posts.  I press the new content button and there's nothing there once I read one post.

Yes, I saw all that but it disappears if I'm on here for a bit and look at things.  It says "no new content" when I click on them. It seems to assume I've looked at everything.  The today's post button would show everything that was posted that day that I hadn't looked at.   The new one is from the time I last logged in so it disappears.  I'll just have to get used to it but it makes it harder to navigate.

well, this is going to take some getting used to!  (but, this is the 3rd or 4th "new" board, so I'll adjust)

There is something called "status updates" and it appears to be PMs.  Is this a hiccup?  Not that I would say anything in a PM that I wouldn't say in public, but PM does stand for Personal Message, right? :rolleyes:

Also on the other board there was a green dot beside the poster's name to show they were online. Will there also be an indicator here like that? It's just nice to see who is talking.....feels like a ghost town without knowing and being able to see who all is here. Thanks . :)

Edited by puma52

I am pretty sure I saw on my laptop under members it tells you who is online- but it could of been somewhere else- I have had issues with getting in at first but now that I can see everything I am liking it....on my phone (iPhone) it runs like an app which is pretty cool and I love the new notifications feature where you can see who replied to posts your active in

But anyways I saw it somewhere - when I get back on my laptop I will look again- it does not show me on my phone

Hi Vicky,

Is there any way to see who all is on

this board live in real time like the old one did? It was a great way to see if someone was on and PM them. Thanks for any info. :)

Yea there is but I have just turned it on for Register User plus only. The old board was set up the same way. Some things will be me adjusting some of the settings.