Welcome the New Board

Vicky_CO

I love the look, but am very sad that the VIEW NEW POSTS feature is gone.  It was so convenient to use when you are interested in what is happening, but have very little time to go through every forum.

Edited by Noodle

The view new content doesn't work the same as the view new posts feature.      I know there are posts that I haven't read and it tells me that there's no new content.   Just letting you know.    I don't know if it's fixable.

I also miss the today's posts button.

I'm trying to get the used to the new board, it will take some time.  I do appreciate having the board available so I'm just glad it's still here.

When you go to Display New Content, there should be an options list on the left hand side where you can display new content by type and by time period. I have mine set to type as "forum" and time period as "2 weeks" and it will display all the new content within that time frame. Once I have read a post, it still shows up in the display however the title is no longer bolded until a new post is added. Are these options not something that everyone has? 

I just figured that out as well- I was only getting some of the forums new content but I now get them all and I like that feature of seeing what you have read already

At first it seemed like a ghost town in here but now I am getting the hang of it!

Thanks Vicky-  I see now where I can get to older things- guess I was trying to access ancient threads! lol

when you hover over a persons name what is the number in the green box mean?  I have a 6 and was just curious what that is all about- some have different numbers

I am really liking the new look

Thank you for the work you're doing on the new board, it can't be an easy job!  I'm still fumbling around trying to find my way & I realize old links don't work any longer in threads (at least the ones I tried)...but it sure looks good!  Change is never easy, is it? :-( 

when you hover over a persons name what is the number in the green box mean?  I have a 6 and was just curious what that is all about- some have different numbers

I was on my profile and when I hovered over the number in the green box, a little window popped up that said I have that number of likes. I guess it is kind of like FB where someone can "like" a post.