Just Scent? Weak?

LJA

I use to order from her a lot but very few of her oils do anything in wax, both in soy and parasoy.  I like the names and the choices but overall her oils are just too weak and it is a waste of money I took so many bottles of fo to the landfill.  Her customer service is great, her marketing is great but the products are not.

The best BBW are at WSP if you want to pay those prices.    

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty, JS peeps:  can any of you comment on the following scents?  As in, tell me they're terrible so it will kill my craving?  lol

Temptation
Kick Back
Cactus & Sea Salt
Clean & Sexy
Downy Rose & Violet
Eucalyptus Spearmint
Lemongrass
Domestic Goddess
Fairy Dust
Jasmine
Sugared Jasmine

• 1 month later...

Has anyone put her lavender and coconut milk in soy wax? Sounds like an interesting blend.

I haven't used hers....but if you happen to order from Aroma Haven, you MUST get their Shangri-la -- it is the best Lavender & Coconut Milk scent I have ever smelled!!  Just thought I'd throw that out there :)

Some of the scents are very good.  A lot are also very weak regardless of the description saying super strong, etc. don't pay attention to that lol  Wish the samples were less expensive as well as $3-$4 for the quality of the FO is too much.  I had some FOs crystallize that did not come out in boiling water baths and did not come out even in making the wax.  She has really bad customer service and basically says you are lying even with pictures and no one else has that problem when I know quite a few others who have had the same exact problems who have contacted her.