Sour Green Apple

doglvr

Does anyone know of a strong sour green apple scent? Miami Erie had one called Green Apple Explosion that was out of this world. It would actually tickle those little buds behind your tongue it was so realistic. So far I've had no luck finding anything similar. I've tried both from NG and not even close. Tried a couple of others and I'm about to give up. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jackie

I've never ordered from them and assuming thunder won't strike me into "budget mode" in the next few minutes, I would likely order some more samples while looking around... LOL. Any other favorites from there you'd like to share? Sure appreciate it!

Jackie

In the past, I have ordered Green Apple from both ICS and Natures Garden....and actually ordered another bottle this am from ICS ....I really liked both. I have blended this scent w/watermelon and am planning on doing it again ......HEAVENLY...and maybe add another fruity scent this year for fun! :) I just love this scent. :)

I've never ordered from them and assuming thunder won't strike me into "budget mode" in the next few minutes, I would likely order some more samples while looking around... LOL. Any other favorites from there you'd like to share? Sure appreciate it!Jackie

I've ordered in the past from CandleChem and found their FO's to be weak 9 out of 10 times. Personally, I wouldn't waste my money, but I've never tried that particular apple FO.

I went and looked around. Lots of scents, but am I missing descriptions or do they not have any?

They don't provide descriptions. As for their FOs, like any supplier, they're hit and miss. I won't say weak, but some are duds. I only order more obscure FOs from them, which seem to be rather good. As for your basic FOs, homey baked types, and florals...I'd look elsewhere.

I did like their Green Apple though. It was tart without being candy-like.

Thanks everyone. I've gotten burned in the past ordering from places that provide no scent descriptions. I mean some sure you just know what they're going to be, but the ones that sound intriguing I've been disappointed by so I'm kind of avoiding those places these days. I can't imagine why a business wouldn't take the time to provide scent descriptions to their customers. Seems like they're obviously sending business elsewhere to places that do.

Tart green apple might have to go off the list. Most I've tried have way too much sweetness to them making them just a tad bit different than MacIntosh. Sure miss some of the oils I used to get from Miami Erie. The Green Apple Explosion is one and Orange Marmalade Pastry is another. Not sure where they ever got their oils from or where Front Porch (who owned ME) gets theirs now, but I haven't had any luck replacing them from any supplier I've tried.