Any reputable Ebay sellers for FO's?

waxwench

I agree with Karen's post. I've bought several from that vendor and everything was great!

I learned about her here from Jeanie and/or Chandlerwicks. When I was inquiring about a specific FO and wondered if it was from NG or not she told me so that I knew what I was getting. On another FO she told me it was her blend. Her Pom Cider is delicious!

I learned about her here from Jeanie and/or Chandlerwicks. When I was inquiring about a specific FO and wondered if it was from NG or not she told me so that I knew what I was getting. On another FO she told me it was her blend. Her Pom Cider is delicious!

I looked at her listings and compared to NG I believe 90% of her stuff in NG, same scent and description.

Just curious, why not just purchase from Nature's Garden? Surely, she can't sell for less since she is re-selling.

In some cases (especially when I was just starting out and testing a lot of FO's) I just needed one 4 ounce bottle and her shipping was just a couple of dollars where it would have been $7 or more form NG. I order from NG regularly now and buy larger bottles and several at once.

Just wanted to say thank you ladies! I went with Angels Soaps and Josie's Attic. ALL of the FO's are wonderful! Just ordered some more today!!!

I've now ordered a few times from Angels, very good quality. Does anyone knwo about Josie's attic if they rebottle from a specific supplier?